Hi Hpasp, because I am not sent to GULAG, but don't have a medal for killing the "HABU" too, I am feeling I am not in the "main diagram" of High Command, so I'll do something to be noticed!!! (Obviously falling SR-71 from the sky didn't bring much attention).

So, now I am going to ask for my reward, either I'll have it or the High Command will be pissed off and send me to be companion to comrade Vintorez in Siberia... wink

I've discused with you ( in very annoyng manner, I must admit), about 2 things in S-75...

First was the sensitivity of radiofuses, second one was about limitation of SNR and launcher in epsilon, beta...

Quote:
"I've noticed that when I am tracking target with parameter near 0 km, (usually when hunting for "Habu" in over Hanoi), SNR and launchers reaches almmost 90 degrees, and still can launch a missile. The light "Sinhron PU" is lit all the time. I think that it should lit off when launcher hit 75 degree, and when SNR hit 60 degrees angle we shouldn't be able to make "Pusk"... Am I correct?"

So, I want one of those to be included in next release ( which is easier, of course!) and I'll consider I have rewarded for my "Habu"... If my request is denied, send me to Siberia!!!

P.S. "Shmel" radiofuse (on 11DKU) is weaker than 5E11. It should be simulate also in the future.. I told you - don't wait to PATRIOT and other borring new staff, you can tune those SA-X for months!

thumbsup

Last edited by piston79; 01/07/12 09:58 AM.