Waaaou !!

I didn't expect so fast answer ! thank's !

I was preparing another questions about missile preparation :

In S-125 is seems to be clear and simple, we can know the missile situation at any time :
1- only missile 2 and 4 present and ready, for canal 2 ready, missile 1 and 3 empty, and canal 1 off.
2- all 4 missile present and ready, both canal 1 and 2 ready.
3- all 4 missile present but ready, both canal 1 and 2 not ready, must push button 3, to make the missile ready.
4- no missile present, launcher empty, both canal 1 and 2 not ready, must push button 4, to order crew to reload missile in launcher.

But in Dvina or Volhov, I haven't understand somme of the missile's preparation procedure:

1- How can we know how many launchers with missile present on it, are ready to the 30's preparation mode ?
(I think no way until we turn preparation missile knob to H -to prepare all missile present-, to see how many lights goes on).

2- when missiles go to "hold cooling mode" after the 5 minutes of ready state -(after gyros's overheated)-
- how many times take this "hold cooling mode" ?
- after this "hold cooling mode", the missile go to the 30's preparation mode automatically, ormust FCO use
preparation missile knob again, or there is other issue ?

- How to order crew to reload missile after launching ? ( or it's an automatic operation ?)
- How times take the reload operation ?

I noticed that if I turned missile's preparation knob to 0 during missile preparation phase, and even if missile is in prepared state mode,
(waiting PUSK!), it will take more than 30"sec in next missile's preparation phase (~1'min 30"sec), is that normal ?

Last edited by wasfa; 02/19/12 02:03 AM.