As my first post on the forum, I'd like to say a thank you for creating a wonderful programme which I have been using for a couple of weeks now but been unable to log into the forums due to loosing my original log in from years ago, and then getting my date of birth wrong and blocked from the forums till I could find the cookie that was stopping me.

Today I have been practising on the Sa 2E,and getting up to speed by being able to bring 5 x B52's down with one shot at each and 30 sec's between aircraft.

In my search for the deployment of B52's in Linebacker, I came across this document which may be of use to someone:-

http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf&AD=ADA241219

I have come across one little bug though which I have not seen mentioned in the forums and it involves setting the altitude manually for jamming aircraft, If I inadvertently exceed FL 300, (Sa-2E) the programme crashes to desktop every time which brings me to another question, if the jamming aircraft is at an altitude greater than FL300, how do I set the scale to reflect this?

At the moment I have just removed the simulator in anticipation of installing the V0.922C which is downloading very slowly, so perhaps the bug I have mentioned may have been fixed

Last edited by zacklaws; 08/06/11 08:39 PM.