Originally Posted By: Redcoalition
I still have some (idiotic) questions. g.e, i never understood very well the Plotting Table indicators..
I thought "Own Target" is the designated target to the battery. But i found a Su-22 on Hungary being considerated "Own Target", how is that possible, what's the definition of "Own Target"?

Also, what's a "supervisor target" and a "rule violator target"?
That info would be useful for the translation, I fear doing a "word-by-word" translation and lose the real meaning of the words...

Thank You once again smile

it's not idiot at all for who haven't some knowledge about air traffic,
look:
An airway is a designated route in the air (AWY),
An air corridor is a designated region of airspace that an aircraft must remain in during its transit through a given region or country .
In some case air corridors are imposed by military for national security (to avoid air-photo spy), or for diplomatic requirements.
for most country there is a controlled airspace with a defined rules, and there is corridors for the airways,.

The circulating of the planes must be in the interior of the corridors, wide of 10 nautical miles (18 km) and are separated vertically to 300 m. (value may change between country),

Own Target = is an drone we launch to practice shut-down!
Supervisor Target = in definition is an "air post-commandment target"
rule violator target= if the plane don't respect the rules during its transit -it can be shut-down in some country- pilot

Sgt/C. Kairo