Folks,

MG:

" Teeth" Is better than some, not as good as others. Better than "Red Rabbit" which was not much appreciate by fans. The fact that the terrorists had 4 shopping malls in their sights got my attention.

I received corporate emergency training and there was intensive training for mall staff including managers on individual mall levels. Fortunately, I had left the mall business before the terrorist threat reared its ugly head for real. Mostly, the worst we had to deal with was beginning prohibiting smoking, occasional shoplifting and gang violence, on my watch.

I like Jack Ryan films and books and was a bit put off how Clancy modeled this work with relations as protagonists. Innocent people were killed which drew the wrath of the American Tiger *thus the title) and Jack showed up to go to Europe and settle the score. It all turned out OK. The book was free, I can't complain.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019