Folks:
Dux,

Glad you're back with nothing important missing or painfully damaged. Hmmmm. Had bags of fun eh? Sounds like the clever publicans where you visited were informed prior to your arrival and prepared with the extra staff required to keep you supplied and happy. Our bunch has just returned from another weekend jaunt to Atlantic Beach

Based mostly on PV1's warning regarding Win 8x, I decided not to buy COD especially since Old XP with BoB 2 has been resurrected once again.

Lost a long post,eh? I have a question, and this is really important mate. Did you lose it from your cluttered mind or on the computer?

You may recall that, months ago, just before my first big XP crash I had discovered that the cause of my losing so many posts over the years (good for our readers perhaps but frustrating for moi) was that I accidentally hit a wrong key. Many people had the same problem and there was an IE "fix" I found and posted here.

Unfortunately I find I did not write that "fix" in my notebook. MG said he had a similar problem and the fix helped him. Frankly I've forgotten what the fix was. It involved re-mapping that particular key and was easy to do. Do you remember MG?

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019