Folks,

Dux:

You are far too kind. It really was slapped together in short order. I'm in no way certain that I could have done any better however I am quite certain that I could have taken much longer to paint it. ;\)

Thanks for peeking out the window apparently with your camera in hand. I have looked out all my windows and, alas, all I see are just trees. That is a lovely mock-up. That looks like nothing but a puny plastic chain protecting the craft. Here's a subtle hint for Santa...I wouldn't mind having that to play with. \:\)

Hmmm. Olga was fighting a running battle, eh? Without the allusion to the forces of Evil that might have been a description of just another blind date. Was she running away from or toward the forces of Evil? If the answer is toward them then I'd guess that by now the surviving forces of Evil are in full retreat....

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019