Folks,

Old Dux:

Riencarnation? Perhaps. I wouldn;t rule it out. Ummmm. As for my reading your belated story AD, do you think bugs, snakes or skunks can read?

As for your most attractive idea of hitchhiking together across the cosmos, well...

You know, that sounds just like the makin's of one hell of a great TV series, what do you think? Would you Brits watch it?

I'll draw a story board or, wait a minute, how about a simple screen play outline?

I mean, instead of a space ship as such, we could design this time machine thingy. Perhaps it looks like any ordinary item you'd see on any street corner. Perhaps it looks like a, a, I know, a telephone call box? Here's the thing about it, it is MUCH bigger inside than it is outside. How's that for a brand new twist?

Lets call it a ... well let's see, how about calling it a 'Tardis' for lack of a better name. We can change that later if you don't like it. And there would be some good guys and loads of bad guys. Let's call the bad guys 'Darleks' or something like that unless you have a better name. I'm open to suggestions.

They'll be robotic shop vac types who roll around shouting ummmm, what will they shout? I know, how about "Exterminate!, Ex-ter-min- ate"? That sounds nasty enough, don't you think?

All we have to do now is think up a title and the lead roll. The lead character will be a man, I think? He must be smart. He must be very smart, indeed.

Perhaps he is a doctor type. They're thought to be quite smart, aren't they. How about a doctor then? Ok, a doctor it is. What shall we call him? What is his name? I must admit that I haven't the foggiest idea. I've drawn a complete blank here. So I'll just leave that up to you. Doctor who?

How's it going so far, Mate? I think we have a real winner here. Properly done, this might go on for several seasons.

------------------
"Blessed are they who expect nothing.
For they will not be disappointed." - Edmund Qwenn, "The Trouble with Harry"

[This message has been edited by Jolly Roger Too (edited 02-20-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Jolly Roger Too (edited 02-21-2002).]