Folks,

Z2:

The Fox and Ferret again? Wasn't that closed when someone through Bobby out of an upstairs window? Make that "threw 'a' Bobbie out of an upstairs window?"

Forgive my observation however IMHO the GSDF could meet more often if they got a good barrister.

Poor Rumpole I fear is not quite the man he once was forty years ago when he was busy scratching his scalp under his very first powdered wig down at the Old Bailey. In spite of Sir Mortimer,QC putting in several good words on his behalf, he never did get his silks you know. Not that his wife "She who must not be named" minded very much.

Nevertheless, it is still quite true that if you stand the old sod a round or two of Château Thames Embankment Vin. 2005 he will roll up his sleeves and do his best for you. His best could likely save you every bit of a day or two in the pokey.

I do hope that this year's meeting does not degenerate into drunken brawls and gratuitous sex and physical violence as has been the case in years past. Speaking of which, are you quite sure that you have recovered enough from last year's ordeal to do this over again? Did you ever get that pint glass completely out of your er... you know... and has your double vision finally cleared up?

If you wish to wisely pass this great honor on to someone else just as deserving I haven't the slightest hesitation in volunteering ..... C51 for the job.

One thing though, if he is stup...make that craz....no, that would be if he is able enough to take on this great responsibility be sure his pen writes when up-side-down and/or submerged. Previous correspondents, who survived long enough to do so, complained about this small but irritating technical difficulty.

And please let's remember to wear those flame-proofed don goat britches Olga sent you all the way from Russia. The goats that made those handsome pants were lovingly reared on the fashion conscious collective farms of the Gorno-Altai Autonomous Region of the former Soviet Union. Yes, geography buffs, that's way, way up there in the snowy Altai Mountains.

If you wear those scratchy woolen duds, not only will you be much safer, everyone sober enough to notice will be so profoundly impressed by your sartorial splendor. Yes, I know they are a bright yellow with a puke green crotch and 2 orange, button-down back pockets. What did you expect from Olga, Armaniski?

We eagerly look forward to your report. \:\)

Hey, look at all the nice new 3D smileys we have.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019