Folks,

Wildman:

I have had many a pen, pencil, typewriter and keyboard and NONE of them could spel wurth eh damn. Thank goodness for spell checkers.

We are always more than happy to oblige reasonable requests, especially those from our posting members. We do not honor all those rude requests that I do something physically impossible of course but certainly all the others deserve our attention. You are more than correct about Z2's monumental opus "Sealion". I know right where to find it and will begin posting that delightful epic tomorrow night. I believe that absorbing series went to 12 chapters. His well written 'Samer Diary' was at least 7 chapters and comes in a distant second for our longest story.

Tune in again same time same station tomorrow night. Hmmmm. I see that you are no longer enjoying the many and varied pleasures of living and working 24-7 in Korea. Mountain Home Air Force Base, Idaho, home to the 366th Fighter Wing and the Air Warfare Battlelab. Good choice...if you couldn't get posted here to Seymour, that is. ;\)

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019