Sir JR2;

I seem to have purchased the PC from hell, after finally getting the nice man from BT to come to my flat and enable my land line the first thing I did was to flash my motherboards BIOS. Taking time to carefully check, re-check and triple check that I had the right file I ran the update.

Windows booted, I held my breath in anticipation, double clicked the BoB icon (which I had just that morning finally got running correctly) and the PC froze.

Re-booted, froze again, attempt to do anything else and the PC freezes, to add insult to injury, I can get onto the net (for about 10 minutes at a time) but if I attempt to view any site with forms on the page - such as those you'd download drivers from guess what....?

You got it, instant lock-ups. Needless to say my 'puter is poorly and I'm once again grounded, on all fronts as well this time.

I can only hope Olga doesn't hear about my grounding when the chaps go up next, else I'll be all alone on base with only the flimsy piece of wood that's masquerading as my door to protect me!

Yours frustatedly

Rainy

------------------
They were in the wrong place at the wrong time, naturally they became heroes.