Folks,

Bader old sport:

I have the distinct feeling that one of my longer extremities is being powerfully yanked once more. You work for Cisco and were not aware of the digital revolution in photography?

PULLEEEZE! My less than way below average intelligence is being seriously maligned here. Could we go over 2+2 = 6 just once more, please? I missed something there.

We would be delighted to have a recent snap if you do have one. You have been and continue to be an integral and much respected part of the fabric of HWH and the SimHQ community.

Without a photo we will simply have to render a likeness based purely upon our biased speculation and subjective imagination. We cannot conceive of leaving your likeness out of this celebration.

I already have such a likeness rendered in fact. We will call him 'Mader' to protect his real identity. There will also be an 'Old Clux' rendering in the absence of something better forthcoming from our Pete.

I wish there were room to render a likeness of everyone who has posted here. There is not. Everyone will be acknowledged by name however, and in a suitably salutary manner.

All this providing we get a host for the graphics. SNAFU is working on that, I hope. He may not. You see, Maryland won the NCAA basketball championship last night in a truly exciting game. He may well not be over that celebration as yet.

Congratulations to both Maryland and to Indiana. It was a well fought battle, close at times. Closer than the final score might indicate.

SNAFU may tell you that the end was never in doubt. I would remind him (just so he can get his deservedly swelled head back into the cockpit of his Spitfire)that the lead did change hands at one point in the second half, if only briefly.

------------------
"Blessed are they who expect nothing.
For they will not be disappointed." - Edmund Qwenn, "The Trouble with Harry"