Gentlemenses,

Yep, the power of flowing water. A canoe in even a gentle current will be pushed against an obstacle so strongly that you can't pull it off. You have to get an angle on it so the water pressure eases off.

Looking at a bright computer screen affects my vision too. Oddly a tv doesn't seem to do it. Go figure.

Price of a Cirrus ? Well, it all depends. An early SR20 can be had for about $120,000. New ones are $$$$. Almost half of the used Cirrus have a damage history from propellor strike. Very little distance between prop and ground. That always has a significant effect on value. Go to https://www.controller.com/listings...ston-single-aircraft/manufacturer/cirrus and look at them. Also figure-in a a chute repack every few years ( 8 if I recall correctly) at $12,000 per.

Amazing how quickly the price drops on them. Steep drop even after just a few years. And here I am with a 1969 airplane that is actually seeing some value growth.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Someday your life will flash in front of your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.