Folks,

Dux:

Nothing that would be reasonable to expect would have made my birthday better than to have seen a Spitfire and Hurricane fly over. Thanks to a pal I have received a copy of SF1 and WOV. Turns out I like WO Vietnam better than SF1 so I uninstalled SF1. Now I am looking for a Koren War mod for WOV. Yup it can be confusing there being two WOVs. I have the Korean War mod for SF1 but I doubt it will work with WOV without some alterations even though they use the same engine. If I do mod it I will finally get around to getting a generic mod manager like the one from Jonesoft.

WO Vietnam is not as compelx as many modern jet sims. But it is an descent after burner sim and I lacked one of those. It is a lot of fun. Now if I can get a good KW mod for WOV with better graphics than MA I'll be quite happy.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019