Folks,

Dux:

Another follow-up e-mail regarding my wife's improving condition will be wending its way to Derbyshire shortly.

Thanks for posting those excellent pics. It whets the appetite. Of course with wifey unable to cook these days my appetite is easily whetted. \:\)

I regret that none of the photos allow us to see how green your face was after looking down. Doubtless your next BoB sortie will be much enhanced by memories of this exciting experience.

Sometime last year as I was walking down by the old spring, I noticed a loud buzzing sound. It was growing in volume and approaching from behind me. Soon, two craft quite similar to those in you photos passed over just above the trees. They continued on until out of sight flying low and in perfect line-abreast formation. It was a treat to see and I am envious of your good fortune in having actually flown in one.

Hopefully I will resume my daily activities here early next week. I humbly apologize if that ruins anyone's day. ;\)

Thanks for stepping in pal.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019