All,

Well I you can sure tell when summer is winding down as the stories and discussion here picks up considerably. I love the summer but as it drwas t a close more time for playing and writing affords itself and that is also a good thing.

Rainy, Dont be shocked at anything the Few can accomplish including keeping this little thread going. Very glad you came back in and decided to post a story as well. A good one I might add. The following was excellent and my favorite line:

"As our formations merge I break up and after a 109 that streaks past so close to my plane that I can feel my teeth rattle."

I could see that 109 blast by your windscreen. Very nicely written. Glad you made it home after the Baptisim. They say if you get by the first few missions, your chances of living thru the battle are greatly increased. I hope that is true for you.

Sir JR2, glad that ole storm saw it could not possibly win a sustained battle with you rebs and beat a hasty retreat back into the sea. It does not appear to be a threat here I'm glad to say.

So you think my last story was too short huh!, funny I would have thought you chaps would have preferred something even shorter when it came to my tales. I'll try to lengthen the next one some but dont forget who instigated it.

TALLY HO!

TALLY HO!