Folks,

Dux:

While I was creating the Ladybug greeting in Photoshop and ImageReady it occurred to me that it probably would mean more to you and to the Lady J than to Lady M who would have more attractive distractions. I used to create page one and two and send them side by side. Then it came to me to use ImageReady to create an animated gif with page one dissolving or morphing into page two which is much more like opening a greeting card.

My family has been afflicted with a nasty virus since last weekend. I spent the entire day today reading in bed. That was a good place to be anyway because it has been a rainy, raw and cloudy day. More sun is predicted for tomorrow but the cold will continue. Today we seem to have been the coldest of our group second only to C51 country. I have errands to run tomorrow so I do hope to feel much better in the morning.

Heads Up, Just in Case
Details are as yet uncertain however it may well be that I will have to be away for a undetermined period of time. So if I fail to respond here or by e-mail or should I not post for a while, even a long while do not worry. I have neither been shot down nor have I gone AWOL. salute

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019