Folks,

C51:

Thanks for reading my little story. I enjoy writing one of those "flight instruction" stories about once a month. I enjoy writing it I never said anyone enjoyed reading it. \:\)

The hall locks were changed again? Well that might explain why no one is dropping by. Dux is in charge of such details. Nevertheless I see the change of locks didn't slow you down much. What's that you said Dux? Quite right, it was a surprise. Who knew C51 had a set of lock picks and ring full of skeleton keys? ;\)

The e-mail I got from Lady "M" indicated she would be attending some sort of overnight hen party..... are you saying that you participated in all that? Shudder! Surely not.

My dear boy you must be exhausted? Do your jaws or your ears ache from all the talking? Forgive me if my typing strays a bit....I am trying desperately not to let my over active imagination regurgitate a sickening image in the back of my cringing mind. That would be an indelicate image of you sitting there with the other "girls" in the middle of a great big, frilly, four-poster and with you wearing massive curlers and tinsy baby doll pajamas. Puullleeeze! Spit! Now that's truly Disgusting!

Trust me mate, if this is true, then as your buddy, my lips are sealed. If word of this ever gets around the squadron I wouldn't want to be you at roll call next Monday morning. :rolleyes:

I suppose you are out right now blowing frosty breaths and scanning the wrong horizon for tonight's total Lunar Eclipse? Turn around you daft bugger, it's that big shiny thing in the sky directly behind you. Notice how it is getting reddish and much darker? The ancients thought that Lunar Eclipses were the result of a great monster "bloodying" the moon. Such things were thought to be ill omens. Let us all fervently pray this one is not.

Oh yes, as for your technical question regarding the moon; I checked it out for you and the National Observatory over at the Lizard Lick office park and over-nite trailer court says it is not true that the moon seen from Canada seems to have a maple leaf painted on it. They reckon you forgot to take a small decal off the lens of your new telescope.

I hear there's a meteor shower coming soon too? You don't want to miss that I'll bet. Any guy who goes to slumber parties must absolutely love going to showers. \:D

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019