Folks,

HK:
I do hope that your hero has a soft landing. We have come be be fond of the unfortunate lad and I would hate to see the last of him.

Dux:
Three big cans drained and one more on the way down the cake hole? Were they the economical 2 liter cans? Impossible! That stuff, even taken in moderation, is truly lethal. Most folks I know here in the US use Thououghgood's import variety to strip heavy caked on layers of paint or to clean the accumulated oil and grease off their driveway. I once saw Olga drink two 2 liter cans, stand upright, take two steps and pass out cold with two soldiers still clenched under her arms. You, sir, are a stronger man than I.

I can easily imagine that it may be some days before you feel well enough to move your eyeballs or even breathe deeply much less type, so lurk about and read if you are able. Sadly, drunk or sober anything I write won't seem much better one way or the other.

Notice seen on the Bulletin Board 10th Regiment Royal Field Artillery posted at Dover.

ATTENTION:

It has been recently reported to High Command that some overly keen subordinate officers have taken it upon themselves to order their men to fire on enemy parachutists seen over the Channel fleeing their damaged aircraft. This is considered poor form Gentlemen and will cease immediately.

You may however continue to shoot, stab, throttle, cruelly maim or otherwise swiftly dispatch the dirty Hun blighters when you encounter them on the ground at any time.

By Order Of:
Sir George Rottenbottom, QC,DFC,OBE,IOU, EI, EI,O
Commanding General

This sounds a bit ominous my friends. I do hope HK's trusty hero was not caught short whilst swinging under Axis silk by over zealous antiaircraft fire. If so, this might soil the trousers of the very bravest of men. We shall see. I cannot wait for the next installing enthrallment... er.. enthralling installment.

Feel free to jump right in Dux... when you are feeling up to it. ;\)

Last edited by Jolly Roger Two; 03/10/07 07:33 PM.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019