Gents,

Due to the transient nature of this medium, I am in constant danger of repeating myself without realising, retelling old stories, so if you remember me writing something like this before, just skip to the interesting bits. that'll probably be the next post below.

That is a nice looking knife, Roger. I have a theory that if you're interested in knives, you have a wish to be the master of nature. A friend of mine is very interested in flash-lights and I think he is wishing to be the master of light. I have a thing about calendars, good old-fashioned paper calendars so I think I wish to be master of time.

As you should be able to see from the picture I have uploaded, the home trainer is neither a blonde sex bomb, nor a bulky, heavy space craving monstrosity that we remember from the one time we went through a gym, on the way to some other place. This one can be folded up and stored some place convenient, should the weather gods ever decent to bring back decent weather and temperatures. It has Bluetooth and ANT sensors, connects with heart rate monitor and Biking computer. It also interacts with training videos and simulators on the internet, increasing resistance as the gradients I'm riding increase. I should find good use for the trainer this coming week, which at the moment is forecasted to be wet and grey.

Today was much the same as yesterday, just even closer to 0 C, which we should achieve tomorrow. I still ventured out on the road today although the wind was from the cold corner of East. As was also the case yesterday, I saw what I think is an eagle today, which apparently lives somewhere along part of the route I took yesterday and today. Brown and scruffy looking but still an impressive bird of prey.

Attached Files IMG_20180113_142455990.jpg
Last edited by McGonigle; 01/13/18 07:47 PM.

Jens C. Lindblad

Sent from my Desktop