Folks,

SNAFU:

I suppose you have to chalk screwy decisions like that up to the coaching staff. I wonder who the chowder heads will play in the Super Bowl next year? OH, wait the season hasn't been played yet, perhaps I am premature? If this winning streak keeps up they may not only change the name of the trophy they may start calling the game the 'New England Beats the Crap out of Another Team Bowl'. \:D

I'll bet your dad was a fan of old Y.A. What a great name that guy has. It has to be right up there with Dick 'Butt-Kiss' as an unusual name. ;\)

Daytona is always a huge attraction that fills I-95 and turns it into hundreds of miles of veritable parking lot every year. As you know even though I've met all the Pettys in my youth and even with all that illustrious influence back then I have never been a great stock car enthusiast. I lean toward the open wheel crowd and Formula 1. The Indy 500 ain't too far away and I always look forward to that spectacle every year.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019