Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Community Hall
37 seconds ago
Originally Posted by Mad MaxIt can be a bit rough. My mates and I used to go to Blackpool in our teens ti get drunk and pick up birds. Had the odd bar fight there too.... happy daze. I would think there would be lots of sea gulls there. ...
see more
845 Views · 44 Comments
EECH / EEAH
36 minutes ago
I moved your post into this thread. Originally Posted by JavelinHi Messyhead, I took a look in LightWave at your Mi-28 needles file. I see a slightly different model for every needle. Can't we do it with one needle model copied and renamed 20 times, then inserted into the sce...
see more
18,293 Views · 56 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
47 minutes ago
.... yup, I don't have an issue with anything you say here, except to say I don't believe I'm overlooking anything. Your test is flawed, and so is mine. I now realize that, no matter what conditions you set up, be them QC or scenario, the AI will randomly change things, so even i...
see more
521 Views · 25 Comments
EECH / EEAH
59 minutes ago
Originally Posted by BANITADevrim and Ricardo? masterpiece textures. Worth try,but i doubt about permission. Not in dcs,worst company ever. Good news! Devrim said he's ok with us using the cockpit textures that he made. So he's going to email me the PSD files, but I might need...
see more
20,521 Views · 129 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
1 hour ago
Wow, very nice and unique shot there! ^^...
see more
230,916 Views · 648 Comments
Community Hall
1 hour ago
When I finally escaped from eve online there were people running way over 10 instances of the game on multiple computers, more than five for sure. Heck, I've done four clients/characters on two, some times three, different computers...like 7 or 8 years ago. Don't miss it at al...
see more
108 Views · 4 Comments
Community Hall
1 hour ago
alongside walking, jogging i recoment to cut bread and any other wheat stuff like biscuit, in only one month i reduced 2 sizes of pants and reduced my beer belly....
see more
3,270 Views · 36 Comments
European Air War
2 hours ago
Anyone find a reason or a way to un capp the fullscren (w/borders) frames per second? I find one statement that basically tells me to set the scaling mode to Display and let your monitor do the scaling. I'm not sure how well new montors scale for aspect ratio perfect but my mo...
see more
386 Views · 10 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Technical Issues
2 hours ago
Thanks for the input PR. I cannot discern anything of note at takeoff. As for the second - please see note in the afterburner trace. Regards,...
see more
552 Views · 25 Comments
Community Hall
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by AjayDo nots - Carrots are a no no as is brocoli and brussel sprouts. They are her three 'not eating that' foods. Much time has passed, wondering if this is still the case. Man, that's three of my favorites! Some people *really* don't like brussel sprouts......
see more
2,810 Views · 46 Comments
Community Hall
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by JimBobbOriginally Posted by F4UDash4Originally Posted by JimBobbHow old is Wild Bill anyway? He is running the show for 40 years. Graduated Air Force Academy in 1970 so he's about 70-71 I imagine. Wow, what a legend In case you haven't seen this vide...
see more
2,371 Views · 83 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Technical Issues
Yesterday at 11:28 PM
Thanks Gents! Kksnowbear, yes, a lot to absorb for a computer dummy. I have someone who is going to look at it and will show him your post. Thank you Sir! Fullofit, sure don’t think so! It did work flawlessly for 2 or 3 weeks after the install and BAM!...
see more
62 Views · 3 Comments
Battle of Britain + Battle of Britain II
Yesterday at 10:45 PM
I'm not long back in the Ops Room before I'm offered, and accept, another chance to fly - this time, with 234 Squadron, at the point it's about to take off. The squadron's Spitfires are lined up on the grass at Warmwell, engines running and ready to go; I'm in AZ-K. I test...
see more
26,449 Views · 190 Comments
DCS World
Yesterday at 10:33 PM
Winfield, You need to reign it in and dial the attacks down a couple notches...consider this a warning. You don't have to attack in many of these counter posts...just use facts Dondy, Originally Posted by DondyAnd if someone dares to simply discuss this simulation and or some...
see more
3,619 Views · 54 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 10:03 PM
Thanks! I think I'm getting the idea behind the game now. I'd love to start making my own food instead of fishing for it all the time, but I don't seem to to have access to any blueprints for any type of growing facility yet. I've been thinking about expanding the base a little,...
see more
3,231 Views · 95 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 09:52 PM
Tom, I found that the X-55 did not get along with Win10 and it was hard to support it. It was one reason why I went to the X56 instead. I was going to say I'll sell you my X55 HOTAS but being you are in Brazil, the cost of shipping and things probably wouldn't make it worth it...
see more
489 Views · 25 Comments
Falcon 4.0
Yesterday at 09:47 PM
Naw, single player still fine. Just need to do more planning and know when it's time to pull out and reset. You'll figure it out I'm sure....
see more
110 Views · 3 Comments
Yesterday at 09:45 PM
Thank you so much for your reply, 77! Honestly, I was getting quite frustrated playing WOFF UE and WOTR and fighting more against the joystick than the enemy aircraft. I'm experimenting with settings to get the right feel. Right now, I've set sensitivity to 40 and dead zone to 60...
see more
145 Views · 4 Comments
Yesterday at 09:25 PM
16 June, 1916 06:35 morning mission Senard, Verdun Sector Escadrille N37 Capitaine Gaston A. Voscadeaux 42 confirmed kills The Roland claim has been rejected since there was no one near to witness it, but the Eindecker is now Gaston's 42nd kill. Finally, clear skies! The orders...
see more
86,933 Views · 1,305 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
Yesterday at 08:38 PM
It's BoB II! Not so easy to tell when the sky isn't darkened with large formations or the ground isn't in view. Speaking of ground, how about this one? ...
see more
15,263 Views · 220 Comments
Battle of Britain + Battle of Britain II
Yesterday at 05:58 PM
Gents, OG, I read about your encounters with the recalcitrant locks and to me it seems like you did everything you could and even applied very sophisticated fault finding and correction techniques even though the result was not up to expectations on this occasion. I also subscri...
see more
20,967,116 Views · 11,790 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 05:35 PM
If you are alive today, be sure and thank your Dad! Because chances are, your Mom was even in the Mood. ...
see more
76 Views · 0 Comments
DCS: UH-1H Huey
Yesterday at 05:17 PM
Doing what the Huey was built for: Transport ...
see more
10 Views · 0 Comments
Wings: Over The Reich - Technical Issues
Yesterday at 04:55 PM
fyi: Game hangs when running the first mission in v1.0 too. edit: when alt tabbing there are 3 'not responding windows: Campaign Manager Briefing Form1...
see more
161 Views · 12 Comments
Flight Sim Pit Builders
Yesterday at 04:54 PM
Mega_MOZG are selling for DIY -in il2.stumovik.ru; VirPil made TLE5010 sensor ($10) and VPC Sensor, plus compatible USB controller. https://tinyurl.com/TLE5010...
see more
1,270,697 Views · 2,032 Comments
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Happy Father's Day!
by Bill_Grant. 06/16/19 05:35 PM
Apollo 11 in Real Time
by F4UDash4. 06/16/19 04:51 PM
Star Wars Reimagined
by Timothy. 06/16/19 06:17 AM
A moving story
by NH2112. 06/16/19 03:44 AM
Joke: With Aplologies To Bill Grant
by Pooch. 06/15/19 04:50 PM
Grand Theft Auto - new twist
by KraziKanuK. 06/15/19 03:12 PM
New Robots Now Fight Back
by Marc. 06/14/19 10:44 PM
Michael Caine's best films - ranked
by Patrocles. 06/14/19 05:41 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.