Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hardware & Software - PC
6 minutes ago
I recently updated to F5 (stable) bios. It did seem to revert some of my bios settings so as I was readjusting them (not OC related as I settled for 2133Mhz memory speed to avoid crashes) I decided to give it a go. I simply switched XMP on and left everything as default (it switc...
see more
8,611 Views · 93 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Technical Issues
21 minutes ago
That seems a bit overdone, I ran the AV software on the WOFF installation and it didn't trigger on any other files. I think reporting these 2 incidents is less trouble and foremost will benefit all users of WOFF & Norton AV....
see more
129 Views · 3 Comments
Flight Sim Pit Builders
46 minutes ago
Another option. The "screw pitch" handle is printed on a 3D printer ...
see more
16,395 Views · 54 Comments
Community Hall
47 minutes ago
Originally Posted by LB4LBUnreal Tournament (Game of the Year Edition) was addictive as hell. Can't believe how long ago that was. Yeah, the last one I played was UT 2004. A friend and I would just play it in coop mode against AI bots....
see more
265 Views · 10 Comments
Flight Sim Controllers
47 minutes ago
Another option. The "screw pitch" handle is printed on a 3D printer ...
see more
24,093 Views · 58 Comments
DCS World
49 minutes ago
That's enough of the sniping gents. I would like to keep this thread open since it started out being about the F/A-18c and will be relevant. Stay on topic or this thread will get locked. Up to you folks....
see more
13,988 Views · 180 Comments
Community Hall
51 minutes ago
I saw it last night. I really liked it. I don't want to come off sounding negative about it because overall it was a great movie. But there were a few things that detracted from its greatness. The biggest problem was the volume. Too loud! I thought it was great to see real ...
see more
6,622 Views · 88 Comments
EECH / EEAH
1 hour ago
Woho! Master is back Pictures not work. Fantastic skin as always Please rapota make also ees files, All vehicles need this. It's very easy, just load this model in scene editor, and save ees file. thats all. Welcome back...
see more
28 Views · 1 Comments
Air Combat - General
1 hour ago
Today DD (# 166) talk about the new SP career mod for the incoming IL-2:BoK (Battle of Kuban). https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/168-developer-diary/page-5#entry494245...
see more
298 Views · 8 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
2 hours ago
Fullofit,thanks for the heads up. I will need to check that! Raine,l sorry for your pilot. That's a bad way to go but a picture I have seen with many a pilot. Looking forward to your next one and the golden nuggets of history which goes with him....
see more
421,607 Views · 2,605 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
2 hours ago
Really fantastic reports, Jeff! Just spent a good little while this morning reading through them. I'll have to fire up an early-war British campaign! Cheers!...
see more
96,715 Views · 501 Comments
Outer Space & Science Fiction
2 hours ago
I find it interesting how Sam is now getting his own version of "Jedi training" just like Arya got in season 6 when she was in Bravos. The only difference is that Sam is studying to be a Jedi Consular with Arya became a Jedi Guardian. ...
see more
4,795 Views · 113 Comments
Community Hall
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by jack72 Shopping malls will be a thing of the past because of online ordering. (i.e. Sears, and other large multi-product retailers will be gone the way of the dinosaurs, small brick and mortar boutique stores will also disappear as people order more online t...
see more
401 Views · 10 Comments
Community Hall
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by piperTo calm your inner geek, buy a raspberry pi and download python. You'll be amazed what you can do with those. Looks pretty cool, not much money (under $100.00) and I have a BD coming up. ++++++++++ I was watching a video on the new Windows 10 upd...
see more
681 Views · 19 Comments
DCS World
2 hours ago
template finished and all I have to do is to release the first 5 skins I made - if all goes well starting this weekend, this is the weathered version and there will be a clean one as well ...
see more
1,165 Views · 29 Comments
Community Hall
3 hours ago
Thanks terrible, Brit44 'Aldo'! I'm confused, because I keep remembering the really crappy numbers from my old HughesNet service, not the newer Gen4 I have now. Just got in a couple of speed tests (from different sources and they pretty much match) before being throttled at 8A...
see more
204 Views · 3 Comments
Third Wire Series
3 hours ago
I have the same exact problem,but my account wasn't yet approved and this problem appeared.I've also sent them an e-mail and I'm waiting for a reply.Did they reply to your e-mail yet?...
see more
1,604 Views · 7 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
3 hours ago
Some shots from Flight Sim World after the latest update that introduced TrueSKY. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....292A978EAC3740054A5B3C89CC11D575C105941/ https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....BDB996042839BF9213AE7AF6249735E47B1E33B/ https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....2...
see more
61 Views · 0 Comments
Flight Sim Pit Builders
3 hours ago
Other option of KG-12/13 grips - beside the Baur KG-13B show in this topic: Cheb2006 KG-13B https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/23860-kg-13-kbtt-another-one-look-replica/page-2#entry493720 - Grip cast in plastic resin Beresin G26 (German components). - B Knopf holder in metal...
see more
113,121 Views · 99 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
4 hours ago
This is what I took to be the sub in your pics (Foxtrot class)...
see more
216 Views · 6 Comments
WW II
4 hours ago
It's been a long time but I think after you install the 2.0 patch you have to reinstall CoreParts.dll to fix the tool tip text. Oh yeah, you need to use the CoreParts.dll that comes with OMFMod. ...
see more
337 Views · 3 Comments
Community Hall
5 hours ago
At this rate humanity will be having its "Butlerian Jihad" in just a couple of centuries. ...
see more
794 Views · 29 Comments
Flight Sim Pit Builders
7 hours ago
Ok if that you interesting The method to acces X and y position of the MLX90333: Connection : - GND>GND 5V arduino - VCC> 5V arduino - OU1 (X data) : A0 arduino - OU2 (Y data): A1 arduino And the sketch : const int analogInPin = A0; // Analog input pin that the ...
see more
678,053 Views · 1,525 Comments
Outer Space & Science Fiction
7 hours ago
Yeah, they did a very good job with the assault on the space station. It's nice to finally see spaceships taking advantage of the ability to point in a direction other than that in which they're traveling. Now I REALLY wish someone would pick up "On Basilisk Station" an...
see more
9,132 Views · 112 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Mods
9 hours ago
Version 1.7 released WOFF UE Multimod Added Bomb drop mode selector mod. Users can select global bomb mode - "single", "pair" or "all". NOTE: Above setting is global, i.e. valid for all WOFF aircraft. However, this global bombMode can be override...
see more
4,791 Views · 79 Comments
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Good news for people in the rurals, from AT&T
by MarkG. 07/28/17 05:05 AM
Happy
by F4UDash4. 07/28/17 04:09 AM
Games to play while listening to your favorite jams.
by letterboy1. 07/27/17 02:08 PM
Getting a fresh start
by MarkG. 07/26/17 07:27 PM
I can be rich
by rwatson. 07/26/17 01:58 PM
Supreme Ruler The Great War
by RacerGT. 07/25/17 08:54 PM
Bear vs cyclist
by KraziKanuK. 07/24/17 05:25 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.