Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Falcon 4.0
16 minutes ago
I wasn't planning on flying, only testing the server connection, but... Just flown an AI mission (was actually DEAD but I always forget to change the mission type when fragging the flight) on an SA-2 site. Picture clear all the way to target. Attacked with SDB (GBU39) took out...
see more
6,085 Views · 144 Comments
Flight Sim Controllers
17 minutes ago
Any chance of a left hand version like Virpil offer? - seriously considering a left and right for my Warthog and FSSB Cougar bases......
see more
2,597 Views · 20 Comments
DCS World
27 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Nate?? Nate ?? Winfield...
see more
372 Views · 12 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
37 minutes ago
After 120h i'am finishing the main quest. Level 28 but still lot's of side stuff to do. Regarding your issues with money Coot, at the moment i have almost 20k. Mainly from selling armor and swords i find. And some monster killing of course. Will see how it goes in expansions. I i...
see more
11,479 Views · 59 Comments
Community Hall
44 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Bib4TunaOriginally Posted by PanzerMeyerOriginally Posted by Bib4Tuna If they go for the pilots Vs drone operators... I will seep during the drone scenes. Hollywood directors and producers know that would be utterly boring for audiences so I would bet mon...
see more
1,164 Views · 28 Comments
Battle of Britain + Battle of Britain II
2 hours ago
Gents, Thank you for your enlightening, entertaining messages. Roger; I saw that shaving advice too and I'm afraid the author has got most of it wrong. It must be meant for people shaving without the use of shaving cream and using cheap disposable plastic razors with not-so-chea...
see more
19,570,126 Views · 10,206 Comments
Flight Sim Pit Builders
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by Sokol1Juris3D, You can make a "how to" for use STM32F103? Probable you are the first to use EasyJoy 32One . You know, I was thinking to do that myself, so - yes, I will make some "How to" about EasyJoy32. I still need to add registers ...
see more
1,697 Views · 12 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
2 hours ago
Just in the middle of an hardware upgrade from an Z170/i7-6700k to an Z270/i7-7700k did install WoffUE and RoF, only I have noticed I did not backup my TrackIR5 profiles. So does somebody have one to share....
see more
22 Views · 0 Comments
3 hours ago
Very nice!...
see more
17,046 Views · 211 Comments
Community Hall
3 hours ago
Gents, My MMORPG Steam game Sphere III has been almost continuously down for a month with just a very brief 20 minute access two days ago. It's OK until I reach the character selection screen and that's as far as I can get. Particularly frustrating because I am only one and a h...
see more
1,011 Views · 26 Comments
WW II
3 hours ago
So after a decade plus hiatus of not playing this title, I got the itch to fire it up again. However, I'm having some issues with the game. First, the tool tip text is either totally transparent or different colors, like yellow, magenta or cyan. Has anyone encountered this and no...
see more
13 Views · 0 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Mods
4 hours ago
Arggg, I'm middle in an upgrade from an Z170/i7-6700k to an Z270/i7-7700k, guess testing this mod would be next weekend. :-(...
see more
254 Views · 8 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
4 hours ago
Air strike Aleutian islands! During Japanese occupation June 1944. https://youtu.be/J0k34j7F7iE Thanks for watching....
see more
44 Views · 0 Comments
Flight Sim Pit Builders
4 hours ago
I have a few A1302 hall sensors I bought a year ago that I haven't used for anything yet. With the orientation of the magnet in the base do you think it work with two sensors 90 degrees from each other? Then I could just run it into MMJOY2...
see more
169 Views · 6 Comments
Music
5 hours ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmB1b087qVQ...
see more
97,379 Views · 695 Comments
Community Hall
6 hours ago
I've never "smoked meat," but I won't judge. Hell, I guess what they say is right - twenty bucks is twenty bucks....
see more
857 Views · 27 Comments
Falcon 4.0
6 hours ago
Yep, it was cool. The FPM didn't show on the HUD until I was just about over the threshold. Somehow I seat-of-the-pants'd it to the correct spot and I hit the center of the runway. As I came on short final I considered aborting and finding an alternate. But flew on in anyway W...
see more
33,445 Views · 454 Comments
Community Hall
7 hours ago
Here's a similar story in some ways. It's about how Captain PG Taylor climbed outside the Southern Cross to transfer oil from a dead engine over to the good engine on the other side. And did it many times....
see more
283 Views · 4 Comments
European Air War
7 hours ago
With the help of VBH informing me that the TES files are still used in v1.2 exe's unless a render distance mod has been added that overlaps the actual distance a skin is viewed, it may overlap into the TES low res long range distant viewing and there for its not displayed. If t...
see more
137 Views · 3 Comments
Flight Sim Controllers
7 hours ago
Finally a bit of an update - albeit a small one. I came back from Sydney where I had been for work and I found a very nice package with two original CTS pots (one from a TM stick and the other from a CH stick) that were so very generously donated to me by Debolestis - thanks dud...
see more
1,727 Views · 54 Comments
DCS World
8 hours ago
after installing DCS World version 2.1 you will perhaps no be able to install the Normandy or Assets Pack to install them: http://www.lockonfiles.com/files/file/3426-dcs-world-wwii-assets-installer/ http://www.lockonfiles.com/files/file/3425-dcs-world-normandy-installer/ you ...
see more
122 Views · 0 Comments
8 hours ago
Thanks for the comments everyone! @Hermani...yes! @Robert_Wiggins...thanks! Used every trick I could think of to line it up @Buff1...the rifle is not a mod. It is vanilla WOFF:UE and I believe it only comes with the early BE2c planes. Success is limited with rifle, but I ...
see more
141 Views · 4 Comments
8 hours ago
Thanks Robert. Originally Posted by Robert_WigginsI guess we soon get to see the new paint job!! Not exactly, there is an event happening very soon that will keep Aldi from finishing his new livery. ...
see more
386,352 Views · 2,357 Comments
Community Hall
8 hours ago
Same here looks great, prices are coming down now, the lowest so far is $28.99 and I'm sure a few more months it will hit my $20 sweet spot....
see more
790 Views · 21 Comments
Community Hall
9 hours ago
Originally Posted by reconmercsSEAL Team and SWAT are on CBS so they'll probably get at least get a full season to flesh their story lines out. They both kind of remind me of Hawaii 5-0, so they might actually be good. Valor will be on the CW..so it will have a bunch of force...
see more
243 Views · 5 Comments
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
2 new world records at Valdez STOL Comp.
by JimK. 05/26/17 04:22 PM
Tom Cruise confirms Top Gun 2
by No Fear. 05/26/17 09:39 AM
AirBus E-Fan
by LB4LB. 05/25/17 05:59 PM
FROST for Fallout 4
by OldHat. 05/24/17 05:37 PM
Having a bad morning - Joke
by Bill_Grant. 05/24/17 05:02 PM
Another "burn in hell, Steam" thread from me ;)
by RSColonel_131st. 05/24/17 03:05 PM
Prey - New scifi shooter from Arkane
by PanzerMeyer. 05/24/17 10:37 AM
Guts vs Skill
by KRT_Bong. 05/24/17 05:49 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.