Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
20 minutes ago
Hey, OvS, I just picked up this video card and have been extremely pleased with the results, if it helps in any way......
see more
153 Views · 4 Comments
Community Hall
32 minutes ago
No point in keeping the show on TV without Edd, IMO....
see more
329 Views · 5 Comments
Community Hall
47 minutes ago
Batman vs. Superman must be the most hated movie ever to have made close to 900 million worldwide. ...
see more
73 Views · 2 Comments
Flight Sim Controllers
47 minutes ago
Testing the bracket stability with 225mm (?) extension. MongoosT-50 preview by Cyph3r https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3091595&postcount=312 ...
see more
2,937 Views · 17 Comments
Community Hall
48 minutes ago
Well, we still have Babbages and Egghead for our PC physical game copy needs right?...
see more
381 Views · 15 Comments
ARMA Series
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by gongo2k1Sorry I missed today's session. @bonchie, if you're using the 3den Enhanced mod, you can freeze time by setting it with the slider just below the time select in the mission intel. Cool. I need to download that from steam so I can use it with my Vie...
see more
108 Views · 6 Comments
Community Hall
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by DMMy experience with trying to talk Czech is that I will go to some restaurant, and in my best Czech will ask for what I want, and the waiter/waitress will ask me in English what drink I want with it. Same with me In the more major places, anyway. In small...
see more
911 Views · 50 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
1 hour ago
Its nice to hear from you Rudel. I hope you're doing well. War Thunder sure looks pretty. I have to admit though that I have not really tried it yet. I think I should. Watching that video I have to say you're a good shot! My favorite part was that engagement starting at 4:1...
see more
88 Views · 1 Comments
Music
1 hour ago
If you are looking at truly "classically accepted" composers, a lot of their stuff is clever, but never going to pick up huge audiences. They almost seek to challenge rather than entertain. Thomas Ades https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYw5hfzH1KM https://www.youtube.com...
see more
79 Views · 3 Comments
Battle of Britain + Battle of Britain II
1 hour ago
Folks, BTW, "T" dad reminds me she has already met and surpassed her goal of $500.00 in donations. Go girl! Your Nanny and aunt Becky must be very proud. I am. I will spare you fellows the pix of her bald....
see more
19,278,952 Views · 9,976 Comments
Hardware & Software - PC
2 hours ago
Have a 32" Dell Ultrasharp 4k Monitor I bought 3 years ago sitting in its box like new yet. Paid 3k for it at the time. Was just to tough on my eyes. Using it for computer stuff like the internet, had to increase the windows size 150% and then within Firefox Control + till i...
see more
167 Views · 7 Comments
Community Hall
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by oldgrognardOriginally Posted by WangoTangoIn the second picture, what do the 2 legs represent ? Yes, as rwatson said; tunnel rat. Around the corner they have a soldier coming out the other end. Beyond bravery....
see more
145 Views · 6 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Mods
2 hours ago
OK, for anyone interested in testing, here is the latest version of my Roll_mod experiment (WIP) Roll_mod Place it anywhere on your disc and run FM_Pacher.jar file, then click Apply mod button. To disable mod, rerun FM_Pacher and choose "Restore". Do not forget...
see more
859 Views · 15 Comments
IL-2: Cliffs of Dover
3 hours ago
Excellent news! ...
see more
154 Views · 1 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
4 hours ago
Press A with no targets and they will choose any random target they see or fancy. You can always target some other target you are not going to go for, and they will chose randomly around that, and if they don't it won't matter. They may also target something then change their m...
see more
243 Views · 7 Comments
Hardware & Software - PC
5 hours ago
Originally Posted by Aeronautico I assume then, there will be a series 9 Ryzen with 12 to 16 cores... Yes, that is the rumor/speculation -- which is almost certainly true. I do not know what they will be called. Often, the speculated name is incorrect....
see more
155,683 Views · 1,136 Comments
Falcon 4.0
5 hours ago
Understood, don't want to run afoul and find you're grounded. Who has hosted BMS campaigns before? Anything I need to know about doing so -- firewall, ports, bandwidth settings, that sort of thing\? Any tips or things to watch for appreciated....
see more
21,291 Views · 309 Comments
Elite Dangerous
5 hours ago
So far I've not had another ship loss, despite taking the Fer de Lance into harm's way another half dozen times. My preferred local faction did fall in a recent election, so my combat will likely be done until they someday attempt a comeback....
see more
942 Views · 11 Comments
IL-2: Battle of Stalingrad
6 hours ago
Hi chaps, I have 51. speakers and a 71. headset, I've tried all the tips and tweaks that I can find regarding the startup.cfg sound settings but nothing even approximates to surround sound. I guess it's the game engine as I get fantastic positional surround sound in other games,...
see more
24 Views · 0 Comments
DCS WWII: Europe 1944
6 hours ago
Normandy map trees don't have DM, but can cause (that not so good visual) DM in planes: ...
see more
16,742 Views · 81 Comments
Gaijin Flight Series
6 hours ago
Hi I'm giving Wings of Prey another try, and have just discovered (not sure how I missed this before) that there were a bunch of essential patches My DVD version is 1.0.3.1. 1) What is the latest "good" patch (I gather some later patches had problems)? 2) What is th...
see more
30 Views · 0 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Mods
7 hours ago
Can't get this to work...
see more
437 Views · 3 Comments
European Air War
7 hours ago
Sorry to keep arguing but NO. I feel that since hackers are pretty sophisticated these days it's best to be safe. If a warning pops up I listen. Just because I'm the only one experiencing a problem doesn't mean my PC is bad. Could just as easily be lack of security on other user...
see more
305 Views · 12 Comments
WW II
7 hours ago
I'm playing a campaign with the sturmovik and I need to know the weapons load out. You can choose many bombs and rockets but nothing shows the info or details about them. Also there is a place to read about tanks and aircraft in game but no ordnance. Any pdf info or anything them...
see more
23 Views · 0 Comments
DCS World
7 hours ago
I uploaded new specular files these work now better with the model without making the skin so reflective...
see more
725 Views · 12 Comments
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Justice League Trailer 1
by Bib4Tuna. 03/25/17 05:05 PM
Medal of Honor Day
by oldgrognard. 03/25/17 05:02 PM
No no no no no no!
by Raw Kryptonite. 03/25/17 05:53 AM
GameStop closing 150 stores
by Bib4Tuna. 03/24/17 05:51 PM
Know your own Navy
by KraziKanuK. 03/24/17 01:11 AM
Shorty Rankin and Gunther Rall
by F4UDash4. 03/23/17 07:15 PM
Interviewing Every Living World War II Veteran
by F4UDash4. 03/23/17 06:34 PM
Question for Non native English Speakers
by Ant. 03/23/17 01:20 PM
My new internet pet peeve - overlays
by RSColonel_131st. 03/23/17 12:11 PM
5 Dimensional DatA storage..
by The Nephilim. 03/23/17 04:44 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.