Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
43 minutes ago
Other than shading, what's the difference between the DII and the DIII?...
see more
12 Views · 0 Comments
Hardware & Software - PC
43 minutes ago
Nvidia GTX 1080 on sale for $480 today -- a couple more for $500. My Powercolor Vega 64 is still $580. So, Nvidia GPU prices continue to drop. They have a lot of excess inventory to sell. Good news for someone needing a good card today at a good price today The GTX 1080Ti is ...
see more
295,230 Views · 1,626 Comments
Community Hall
1 hour ago
When I started high school in Sept '61 all the girls save one had dresses at least 2" below the knee save one which showed her knees. Five years later every girl had dresses above the knees and some well above the knees, tho not mini skirts...
see more
598 Views · 19 Comments
Jane's F-15 & F/A-18
1 hour ago
Nice to see this game is still alive, my favorite among all. And I fly a lot ALL of them... my problem this morning was with the joystick. I have thustmaster Flight Stick, with throttle axis and rudder axis in the same joy (is the joystick I I usually plug for this old games) and...
see more
5,599 Views · 19 Comments
DCS World
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by GattsuBut Ice, do you play Falcon BMS on an SSD? Are the loading times much better with an SSD? Go for the SSD, it is one of the best upgrades you can get for your PC! My BMS is on an NVMe drive. I've never really compared loading times of BMS on SSD vs HD...
see more
387 Views · 19 Comments
DCS World
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by bisherWow Ice, you were able to find a screenshot proving ED is incompetent. Again! Man you are good Yes, I'm an expert in hitting the pause button at the right time. Some Photoshop skills come in handy too! To be fair, not all credit goes to me. A big...
see more
2,559 Views · 34 Comments
BattleTech
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by NixerI would, however, like to see some type of recognition/rewards for folks who "tough it out" vs someone who just "games the game". Really hard to do that though, with the internet full of "gamers" competing to finish first, o...
see more
260 Views · 14 Comments
3 hours ago
Ahh, I've never played with the waypoints much. I'll have to experiment with them. Thanks....
see more
347 Views · 13 Comments
Flight Sim Pit Builders
3 hours ago
Hey the voltage regulators were standard on the P40 and I think the P51 will check..I started these designs a few years ago as I knew even then parts would get rarer and rarer,thus more expensive..Profit wise,no not much in regard to a steady income.Has been a quiet 6 months sale...
see more
214,348 Views · 474 Comments
DCS World
5 hours ago
Originally Posted by BrettTI thought the M2000 was pretty well done and relatively fun to complete. I wished the devs had the integrity to complete it after taking customer money. Instead it looks like Razbam used the early access funds to focus on other modules in development....
see more
331 Views · 7 Comments
IL-2: Battle of Stalingrad
7 hours ago
Guys: My rig is in serious need of an upgrade but the new addition to the Battle of Moscow/Stalingrad/Kuban, Battle of Bodenplatte has me interested. I was wondering if anybody could tell me if 'Bodenplatte' is a 'stand alone' game or do we need to buy BoM/S/K before I can get i...
see more
36 Views · 0 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Mods
9 hours ago
Yes indeed. Great collaborative effort. What a great community WOFF has! H...
see more
11,581 Views · 202 Comments
Community Hall
9 hours ago
Originally Posted by Blade_RJWhat is an "album" ? http://www.familytree.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Magnetic-album.jpg Wheels ...
see more
988 Views · 27 Comments
9 hours ago
Albert Earl Godfrey returns: 24 Feb 1918 @ 08h22 DOP to Villers-au-Tertre aerodrome The morning of 24th Feb broke clear and cold as the sunlight streamed in through the window of Godfrey’s hut. Throwing the blankets aside he immediately felt the chill in the air. His mind sti...
see more
603,893 Views · 4,127 Comments
9 hours ago
It's all relative when considering how 'terrible' these were in the past, right? I still remember the original Red Baron. I knew then it wasn't great but it was very fun because there wasn't anything else! I am certainly not being disrespectful to Pol and I really, really, really...
see more
606 Views · 11 Comments
Community Hall
9 hours ago
Best wishes and my absolute empathy for you and your family. Very glad to see you have a lot of love and support to accompany you through such a terrifying journey....
see more
734 Views · 30 Comments
Community Hall
9 hours ago
Guess it's finally time to try X-Plane 11. I'm surprised not to hear much about it on these forums....
see more
408 Views · 9 Comments
Falcon 4.0
9 hours ago
I thought mine did too, but he told me he goes by thickness....
see more
4,609 Views · 68 Comments
Battle of Britain + Battle of Britain II
10 hours ago
Y'all, Glad to see you mention your "Elephant Hole" where you'd go get some relief from the heat. There was a city pool walking distance to me where I spent a couple of summers whenever I could get the sum of, yes, one whole dime for the entry fee. Remember even goin...
see more
19,977,086 Views · 11,290 Comments
Outer Space & Science Fiction
11 hours ago
Originally Posted by Raw Kryptonite No biggie IMO, it didn’t imply an agenda in the 70’s and I don’t see it as one now. Well, accept that Kathleen Kennedy and her ilk have said they have an agenda to make the "force female." But still, I could have forgiven the ...
see more
6,894 Views · 85 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
12 hours ago
Lovely Colour me interested. More pix please. Let’s see those cockpits...
see more
355 Views · 4 Comments
DCS World
Yesterday at 09:54 PM
Originally Posted by bisherWell when I hear bad reviews about games I would like to purchase I do feel a bit disappointed And maybe reconsider the purchase of said game? ...
see more
154 Views · 4 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 08:26 PM
I don't know, there are a lot of side characters in Better Call Saul where the amount of screen time is in no proportion to the impact that they have; this is easily overlooked if you do know Breaking Bad. So I could imagine that some people will have WTF moments, like much of wh...
see more
336 Views · 15 Comments
Tactical Simulations - General
Yesterday at 08:15 PM
Red...
see more
1,360 Views · 22 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
I don't know about you guys but I find the audio of the crowd noise excessively high. It sure doesn't get me more excited/involved in the game, just irritated. Yes I could use the volume control but then I can't hear what the announcers are saying (yes most of the time they are j...
see more
1,274 Views · 44 Comments
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Popular shows that you never watched
by PanzerMeyer. 06/22/18 02:25 PM
Steam Summer Sale
by bones. 06/22/18 05:19 AM
News and Prayers Needed
by Airdrop01. 06/22/18 03:10 AM
S! Charles Krauthammer
by Chef. 06/21/18 11:50 PM
Alexa
by KraziKanuK. 06/21/18 02:28 PM
Fighter Pilot Podcast
by BobbyGuns. 06/21/18 12:05 AM
London 1967
by PanzerMeyer. 06/20/18 05:16 PM
New Corvette
by Bill_Grant. 06/19/18 02:18 PM
New World War I film coming
by PanzerMeyer. 06/19/18 12:56 PM
Wreckfest
by Master. 06/18/18 11:35 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.