Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Community Hall
3 minutes ago
The field we used to play neighborhood baseball when I was a kid is now a forest. That will make you feel old. I can't blame kids today. I wonder how many of us would play outside or jump on computers instead had the opportunity to do so existed back then. A coworker and I ofte...
see more
186 Views · 9 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
24 minutes ago
Sorry for the odd title but I was pressed for space. The below link leads to a long standing discussion and debate from WW1 enthusiasts (both “professional” and amateur) that originally started with a simple question and shows, least to me, why the “known history of Great ...
see more
7 Views · 0 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
35 minutes ago
Enemy view! ...
see more
727 Views · 19 Comments
DCS: UH-1H Huey
1 hour ago
Have you read the manual? This is from page 61. The exhaust gas temperature indicator is located in the center area of the instrument panel and is marked EXH TEMP. The indicator receives temperature indications from the thermocouple probes mounted in the engine exhaust diffuser ...
see more
926 Views · 7 Comments
Community Hall
2 hours ago
Hey!!! ... We've been doing this since 1778 God bless the English..... Give us convict's a break! ...
see more
214 Views · 6 Comments
European Air War
3 hours ago
Hi Lolo Happy to fly with you again The folder we are using is "160Oct2017" If you have not got it the link is here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/l8addvpr95mhif7/160Oct2017.exe Check the other post about the new MP utility Shogun did not have the runtime files n...
see more
273 Views · 11 Comments
European Air War
3 hours ago
The previous version allowed the host to load a script containing the mission details. These are automatically transmitted to the other players. It also loads the theatre and planeset on the hosts PC. What it did not do it to transmit the theatre and planeset that was used to the...
see more
15 Views · 0 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Mods
3 hours ago
Guess that will be the ultimate bump off JJ - replacing the picture I’ll never see...I think anyway with him only “living” one day in 1915. Maybe I’ll find a clown picture, with big red shoes, and throw that in there just in case. Oh. Still using your German ranks mod ...
see more
108 Views · 4 Comments
3 hours ago
Duh. Yes that is a thought. Glad someone has had more coffee then I!...
see more
1,419 Views · 73 Comments
Community Hall
4 hours ago
Originally Posted by HaggartI saw some of that stuff one time in a tube ....much like a tube of toothpaste but probably tasted worse than toothpaste The stuff in a tube is horrible, from a jar Marmite is delicious....
see more
654 Views · 22 Comments
4 hours ago
Love the music of Matt Milne that is in the game menus (even downloaded the additional music add-on pack) but I quite often end up turning music Off in the Workshop. The reason? For whatever reason it comes across as quite loud compared to the rest of the in-game (flight) sounds....
see more
50 Views · 0 Comments
Hardware & Software - PC
5 hours ago
I see.... I think your hobby miner is not the guy you should be worried about and definitely not the guy you should be hating on. I think there is a distinction between hobby miners and business miners. Your hobby miner is the guy with a couple of rigs, but he still works his d...
see more
964 Views · 25 Comments
After Action Reports
6 hours ago
Originally Posted by SsnakeSIX. It must always be six. This is only three, or four. I think the war will be won or lost on seven... Let's keep rolling! Another chapter inspired by one of my many failed missions in DCS over the holidays. I really do suck at air-ground. ****...
see more
6,784 Views · 112 Comments
6 hours ago
Well, we try. ...
see more
104 Views · 2 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Mods
7 hours ago
Updated Readme by RJW available here ...
see more
1,028 Views · 33 Comments
News
8 hours ago
Found an interesting article at eurogamer.net The retro gaming industry could be killing video game preservation Not sure I agree with its conclusions....
see more
20 Views · 0 Comments
Hardware & Software - PC
8 hours ago
QuoteTotal cost of everything listed below including W10: $443. Looks excellent to me. I'm jealous.!...
see more
55 Views · 1 Comments
European Air War
8 hours ago
Its common since there are many versions of the eaw.exe so the hashes / checksums don't match. And since the progam uses DirectPlay it can connect to a network which my be flagged as 'suspect' by virus scanners, etc....
see more
84 Views · 2 Comments
8 hours ago
Originally Posted by wheelsup_cavuThe pilot in that Spitfire had better bail out before he loses any more altitude!! Wheels Nah! He has that 109 on the ropes, a quick rolling up scissors and he will be on the 109s tail blasting away. Here are a few more from the Beautiful ...
see more
3,942 Views · 46 Comments
Community Hall
9 hours ago
Originally Posted by PanzerMeyerAnswer: Kenneth McMillan Stop posting, so I can catch up! I thought I was wrong for thinking this thread was wrong once, but .... I was wrong. S!Blade<><...
see more
86,629 Views · 545 Comments
Community Hall
9 hours ago
Black Panther - another very good entry in the MCU. A- I, Tonya - it's advertised as a biopic, but it's actually a very funny 'dark comedy' to me. Allison Janney killed it as the mother and Margot Robbie was very good as Tonya. A-...
see more
891,900 Views · 2,635 Comments
Community Hall
9 hours ago
I saw it last night and enjoyed it. It's a very good movie. I'd give it an A-....
see more
290 Views · 5 Comments
Flight Sim Controllers
9 hours ago
Hi , as long as they are the 16mhz/5volt version then you are good Don't put the Gimbal near Heat , especially a Forge until you do so research as the "metal" is very poor quality and it may make it even worse , if you can find a X-Fighter on Ebay $20-25? it is an ea...
see more
45,729 Views · 245 Comments
Community Hall
10 hours ago
Originally Posted by Raw KryptoniteSee back in the day our rabbit movie was Watership Down. Now those little bastids were mean! Couldn’t have blamed them for going after a farmer after the tiller scene shredded them. No, they just thought they were mean. They never ran into th...
see more
585 Views · 17 Comments
Community Hall
10 hours ago
Originally Posted by Crane HunterI would assume that advanced beings would be at least partially artificial, and may differ hugely from the naturally evolved subject. Agreed, or have an AI companion to assist/defend them...
see more
1,413 Views · 39 Comments
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
R6 Siege -OUTBREAK event march 6 - april 1
by Blade_RJ. 02/18/18 10:59 PM
Are outdoor neighborhood games dying?
by MarkG. 02/18/18 10:52 PM
Are reindeer games dying?
by Raw Kryptonite. 02/18/18 10:29 PM
Are word games dying?
by 462cid. 02/18/18 09:41 PM
Black Panther
by Blade_RJ. 02/18/18 02:24 AM
Are adventure games dying ?
by Blade_RJ. 02/18/18 01:18 AM
Another "games you'd like to see" thread
by Crane Hunter. 02/16/18 09:40 PM
Are FPS games dying?
by Dunolde. 02/16/18 08:12 PM
Marmite experts - do you recommend a brand?
by letterboy1. 02/16/18 06:10 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.