Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Community Hall
31 seconds ago
Originally Posted by devereOriginally Posted by Cootdevere, its good seeing Fighter Squadron Screaming Demons Over Europe again. Loved that one. I quite enjoy your voice and narration too. I think if the original is not available, you should voice act the commander/briefing ch...
see more
715 Views · 27 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
4 minutes ago
Originally Posted by StacheNowi, I also was surprised at how poorly I did in the N28 also. Originally Posted by DukeIronHand Just gotta fly to its strengths and avoid the weaknesses. And just what are its strengths in WOFF UE? Turn and climb. Climb and turn. Keep your alt...
see more
159 Views · 10 Comments
Community Hall
8 minutes ago
Originally Posted by rwatson Can't post a screenshot but Flight of The Intruder where Willem Dafoe calls in an airstrike on him self "I'd do it for you" That was a great scene rwatson. Didn't it have Skyraiders and maybe something else? JimK, the footage in "St...
see more
316 Views · 12 Comments
Battle of Britain + Battle of Britain II
28 minutes ago
Gents, I got your email Rog but still no pics. It is probably down to erratic web access which is still not right even after re-installing Win 10. When I clear the browser cache with CC Cleaner it is OK for a short while and the problem is less severe....
see more
20,059,083 Views · 11,369 Comments
Community Hall
28 minutes ago
I've never heard of this guy but thank you for your desire to warn and for giving us a heads up. Who is Derren Brown? I'll check his video out and see what he's got to say and who he's exposing. Jesus warned us ahead of time of people like this. We need His Spirit and Word...
see more
241 Views · 12 Comments
SAM Simulator
34 minutes ago
You have PM...
see more
22 Views · 3 Comments
SAM Simulator
1 hour ago
Thanks for your hard work Hpasp! SAMSIM extended my military technology interests far more than combat aircrafts. Good luck with your new project!...
see more
2,052 Views · 16 Comments
1 hour ago
Sgt. Albert Mayes, MC No. 3 Squadron R.A.F, 2 Victories. August 19th, 1918: (Part 1) Edwards' replacement arrived this morning at about 6 A.M; a Scottish 2nd Lieutenant named Francis Wilkins. He had been in the war since 1916 (although he had only recently transferred into th...
see more
649,985 Views · 4,295 Comments
1 hour ago
How can I get rid of them all? Can I simply delete all the files in the Aces folder and start a new career? Would that do it? Anyone tried it? Thanks. Nowi...
see more
18 Views · 0 Comments
Community Hall
1 hour ago
Just use Napalm.......
see more
55 Views · 2 Comments
Community Hall
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by PanzerMeyerOriginally Posted by Ssnake51 Amadeus not so much. Other than the references to Mozart's crass humor, the movie got too much wrong historically. Normally I'm not very forgiving of movies that make significant changes to historical facts but I...
see more
1,050 Views · 23 Comments
Community Hall
2 hours ago
Coincidence...I pulled out my handful of flight sims yesterday evening to see if I was ready to return to the genre. Still undecided (which is a positive for me)....
see more
77 Views · 2 Comments
European Air War
3 hours ago
Ok, Jel, that will do, thanks....
see more
360 Views · 21 Comments
European Air War
4 hours ago
It's not, trees and some other objects have also shadows, in fact each TMOD slot can have a shadow and at some point I created one for all stockmodels. The problem is that if you move the shadow too far away from the object it no longer has any relation with the model. Treeclumps...
see more
420 Views · 21 Comments
Tactical Simulations - General
4 hours ago
New update build (1023) and "Hot-Fix" patch released... GB Hot-Fix Patch #001 Red...
see more
3,449 Views · 40 Comments
5 hours ago
my install of 7zip didn't work the first two times I tried it-- but then I remembered it's a 10-year old version of that program. so I'll try updating 7zip and give it another shot.. thanks ArisFuser and dutch....
see more
9,537 Views · 105 Comments
DCS World
6 hours ago
many times I wonder what happened to Imelda Marco's shoes ......
see more
653 Views · 18 Comments
Community Hall
7 hours ago
Archie ...." WTF is cryptocurrencey ??" a way to lose money...
see more
2,038 Views · 32 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Technical Issues
8 hours ago
My WOFF has never just stopped working with me not adding something incorrectly or whatever in dev in all the years but that;s PCs for you. One person's perfect program is another's nightmare, I'm sure many of us have seen it, done that, got the tee-shirt on many other programs ...
see more
273 Views · 9 Comments
DCS World
9 hours ago
Originally Posted by AnklebiterSo Time Pilot is a thing. I picked up the Normandy map and WWII assets. I am quite happy with the quality. I've got a rough draft of the script and am polishing the first mission, which puts you in an F-5 going against Nazi's. Later will come an A-...
see more
4,426 Views · 68 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
9 hours ago
Originally Posted by PoochDCS is pretty. No doubting that........unfortunately it does much better static screenshots than it does combat...
see more
19,455 Views · 170 Comments
Tactical Simulations - General
9 hours ago
New update which adds some new stuff and mechanics... Drill board/fire. Red...
see more
1,169 Views · 20 Comments
Hardware & Software - PC
10 hours ago
Just opinions: Only W7 and W10 are supported by manufacturers. W8 is dead -- I have it on two machines in the house. W7 won't run everything -- but neither will W10. So, one has a choice to make -- the lesser of two evils. As you've noticed, W10 does try to "take over"...
see more
259 Views · 6 Comments
RC & Scale Modeling
12 hours ago
I was going to give it another month..but i kept on passing by the shop and could hear the vehicle section calling me. After many visits and tossing up between the Tamiya Sherman and this kit i bit the bullet earlier today and waltzed out with it and only one tin of paint..ONE! S...
see more
43 Views · 0 Comments
RC & Scale Modeling
12 hours ago
Nice looking Cat! Love the weathering, bet you had fun with all those decals Worst thing i found about rediscovering building models some 30 years on is that i would love my 30 year younger eyes ...
see more
172 Views · 4 Comments
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
A Question for Sim Pilots (and/or real pilots)
by F4UDash4. 08/19/18 07:02 PM
National Aviation Day
by oldgrognard. 08/19/18 04:23 PM
To all christians in here
by rollnloop.. 08/19/18 02:52 PM
Favorite military aircraft movie scene
by LB4LB. 08/19/18 03:11 AM
Aretha Franklin, 1942 - 2018
by DM. 08/17/18 07:53 AM
Parkland Hospital, Dallas
by Bill_Grant. 08/15/18 03:35 PM
Brilliant movie title intros
by PanzerMeyer. 08/15/18 11:05 AM
Insurgency FREE on steam (48hr)
by devere. 08/14/18 08:23 PM
Who here has a YouTube channel?
by Dart. 08/14/18 06:57 PM
TS just went down??
by WingNuts01. 08/14/18 02:30 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.