Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
European Air War
2 minutes ago
see more
17 Views · 1 Comments
Outer Space & Science Fiction
11 minutes ago
Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer My impression about SG-1 from friends who are avid fans is that the early seasons were not that great but the quality got better and better with the later seasons. Do you find that is the case? Several early episodes are weak, I wouldn't say...
see more
13 Views · 2 Comments
Flight Sim Pit Builders
29 minutes ago
Originally Posted by JJCTHMFS I need to figure how to do the electronics from scratch, thats y i ask for a diagram whit those components ... The stick appears to have many of the same buttons as a FLCS , which is why I suggested using those Documents to wire your Own Stick. Yo...
see more
1,008,935 Views · 1,843 Comments
Outer Space & Science Fiction
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by Ssnake in the attempt to create "totalitarian art" that addresses most if not all senses. Ah yes, the Gesamtkunstwerk. I know my Wagner. I don't know what the current situation is in Europe but in the US, ticket sales for opera production...
see more
2,683 Views · 76 Comments
Community Hall
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by Azshal If you want a good King Lear, watch Ran: https://www.amazon.com/Ran-English-...qid=1539619928&sr=8-1&ref=sr_1_1 . I'm a huge Kurosawa fan and I have the Criterion Collection dvd for "Ran" so I wholeheartedly agree with your recom...
see more
99 Views · 2 Comments
Community Hall
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by ChuckyI really want to try VR. Like you F4U,I just want it for sims and stuff like this. I have little to no interest in all this hand waving and VR shooters. I think the Rift will suit my needs but the price is a sticking point,plus I believe that my GTX970 ...
see more
249 Views · 5 Comments
Tactical Simulations - General
2 hours ago
Ah, fine points Oden old chum. While I feel like this behavior should could be the norm, as a game (and for the average gamer) this sort of behavior would need to be incentivized. But how so? The first thought that came to mind is that a player would need to declare his loyalt...
see more
146 Views · 5 Comments
DCS World
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by specialksl@LC, I agree, these forums dedicated to DCS seem to be nothing but a #%&*$# session. I LOVE DCS and have from day one. Yes, it has some bugs but the quality far outweighs the bugs. I don't usually preorder but I did for the F18 and probably will for...
see more
1,339 Views · 25 Comments
IL-2: Battle of Stalingrad
3 hours ago
+1 http://www.lockonfiles.com/files/file/3577-il-2-p-40e1-usaaf-dottie-ii-new-guinea-1943/ ...
see more
284 Views · 5 Comments
Community Hall
3 hours ago
LSU is awesome! ...
see more
3,101 Views · 81 Comments
IL-2: Cliffs of Dover
3 hours ago
Maybe I'm looking at the sim wrong, and you're right, the Germans would use whatever tactics were appropriate for their airframes and their mission--which was to drop bombs on Britain. Short of release, any other engagement was a nuisance and being over enemy territory, their on...
see more
80 Views · 2 Comments
Community Hall
4 hours ago
What is the difference between a battery and a woman? A battery has a positive side. After being married for 50 years, a man took a careful look at his wife and said, “Fifty years ago we had a cheap house, a junky car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and whit...
see more
62 Views · 0 Comments
Wings: Over The Reich
4 hours ago
lol... if only 20mm's were needed to sink ships, then there would be no need for bombers or torpedo planes. The jerries could have saved themselves a shed load of money ...
see more
4,292 Views · 123 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
6 hours ago
Yeah, I was eager to set her down. Back in the day I had Aztech Sound Galaxy Waverider Pro 32 3D which was pretty good Sound Blaster Pro clone with MPU401 General MIDI wavetable chip. I played F-14 using Sound Blaster Pro setting and it still sounded really well. At the time the ...
see more
189 Views · 2 Comments
Community Hall
7 hours ago
Originally Posted by Sluggish ControlsBoink ! May not entirely be the end but filed for bankruptcy an hour ago. More or less going the Dodo way. https://www.bbc.com/news/business-45859722 Cheers, Slug Right. This is Chapter 11 which means a reorganization of the company's d...
see more
842 Views · 18 Comments
8 hours ago
see more
100 Views · 1 Comments
European Air War
9 hours ago
Sounds like 8-10 is your sweet spot for technical philosophy because you made a lot of sense. FWIW, "Technical Philosophy" sounds like a great name for a heavy metal band....
see more
1,123 Views · 36 Comments
Flight Sim Pit Builders
11 hours ago
Waiting on some stickers and screws.....
see more
240,788 Views · 505 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
13 hours ago
14 October 1914 Verdun Noel Kay writes: "1122: Patrolled behind the lines. Nobody is moving, nothing is happening. Both sides are sitting in their trenches, seemingly just waiting. 1 hour 52 minutes." Saint-Omer, No 3 Squadron Corrigan Aujla writes: "This is the ...
see more
4,500 Views · 87 Comments
Community Hall
14 hours ago
Watch Journey's End on a recent flight out. Highly recommended, although probably not the best choice for in-flight entertainment. Rather depressing. Cheers, Slug...
see more
610 Views · 11 Comments
15 hours ago
I really like that shot as well Coot. I was cycling through aircraft when I came upon the Hawkeye Su 33 ...
see more
28,256 Views · 193 Comments
European Air War
17 hours ago
The He111 cockpit is just a starting point. Moving the gauges, adjusting the wing view and moving cockpit bracing are maybe a hours worth of work. The model itself is a much bigger project. FWIW, since I'm close to finishing the SWOTL scenario I'm going to move this one up the...
see more
255 Views · 15 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
Yesterday at 11:47 PM
Nice one Jake,hope your back in the skies soon pal...
see more
177 Views · 7 Comments
Falcon 4.0
Yesterday at 11:29 PM
What's stopping you? ...
see more
152 Views · 1 Comments
Star Citizen
Yesterday at 11:29 PM
Originally Posted by Mr_BlastmanWell, I just waited 10 - 15 minutes for it to load into the game to join a starport and it never finished, so... I gave up. Edit: The second time I tried to play the loading only took a few seconds. Strange. Framerate seems to have improved, tho...
see more
421 Views · 15 Comments
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
"King Lear" by Amazon Studios
by PanzerMeyer. 10/15/18 02:51 PM
Rainy Monday: maybe this will help
by Bill_Grant. 10/15/18 02:15 PM
a movie not to be missed : Journey's end
by Tom_Weiss. 10/13/18 02:50 AM
Armstrong Vickers: Workshop of the World
by KraziKanuK. 10/12/18 08:48 PM
Coyotes
by KraziKanuK. 10/12/18 08:37 PM
Don't fly drunk
by KraziKanuK. 10/12/18 11:36 AM
storm damage in South Bay Florida?
by coasty. 10/12/18 12:34 AM
RED FLAG - the Ultimate Game
by Marc. 10/11/18 09:28 PM
F-35 ongoing issues
by PanzerMeyer. 10/11/18 03:46 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.