Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Community Hall
18 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Vaderini I'm glad to see the current administration is willing to look beyond their own term period and has reignited the plan to get to the moon in 2028, but will all the red tape around NASA and the unwillingness of the public to risk human lives for space...
see more
269 Views · 15 Comments
Wings: Over The Reich
1 hour ago
Good move mate!...
see more
43 Views · 1 Comments
Community Hall
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by HaggartBill, what truck owners need to go 0 to 60 in 6 seconds for 77K ? Perhaps some just really, really like the capability. 'Murica!!!...
see more
257 Views · 8 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
4 hours ago
12 February 1015 The Front is still rained out, but the rearward training school at Wilhelmshaven is flying again. Lennart Altendorf writes: "0809: Long flight up to Minsener Oog, then down to Witmund, southwest to Aurich, south to Westoverledingen, then north-northwest bac...
see more
21,849 Views · 217 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
5 hours ago
And then there is the PO2! S!Blade<>< ...
see more
206,931 Views · 570 Comments
European Air War
5 hours ago
Screenies gentlemen....
see more
362 Views · 15 Comments
Armor Simulations - General
5 hours ago
Hope 1C gets it right, but TC still looks "purty". S!Blade<>< ...
see more
15,441 Views · 32 Comments
6 hours ago
Great read all! Just went through the latest lot. Raine, I hope Collins can make an observer out of Wilson yet. It would be a shame to discard him like that. Waiting with anticipation on the exam. BTW, what’s this rubbish with Gaston is French so he can go for it? He’s marrie...
see more
26,736 Views · 462 Comments
Air Combat - General
6 hours ago
Ah figured it out. You definitely need to play MP to get the entire tree, but the things you can't get otherwise are all "MP Only" items. Online is quite a grind and heavily unbalanced though, i'll just play it to get all the medals and achievements out of it before the...
see more
192 Views · 3 Comments
Wings: Over The Reich
6 hours ago
Thank you all for this,we could see some very cool skins in the future. ...
see more
431 Views · 18 Comments
Community Hall
7 hours ago
Metro Exodus was ok, just ok. I love the world and the atmosphere of the Metro games, but the play mechanics are meh, and the many scripted action sequences are annoying. IMO any developer not named Bethesda Softworks could do a better job of living up to the source material....
see more
1,933 Views · 43 Comments
Battle of Britain + Battle of Britain II
7 hours ago
Gentlemenses, I have been reading your posts with interest, but have not had much to add. Winter is definitely gone from Florida where I live. The days are now hitting 79/80 F and nights only go down to 58. The skies have been cooperating and I did a good bit of flying until .....
see more
20,744,188 Views · 11,630 Comments
Flight Sim Pit Builders
7 hours ago
Hey all, long time no talk. Been busy with Life/work. I've got some time now and have started moving forward with updating a second TQS. I've taken hat switches from a non working FLCS and am putting two if them into the TQS (Hat switch where the range knob was and the H swit...
see more
1,134,300 Views · 1,923 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 10:13 PM
Well, it certainly is a niche market (like flight sims). And like flight sims, if you get into it you can spend some money on it. Razors, honing stones, strops, shaving soaps/creams, brushes, and the list goes on. ...
see more
282 Views · 8 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 10:07 PM
Yes, yes I know about guiding the missile. It's just impossible to guide it while the gunships, which never miss, are shooting the hell out of you while you're trying to aim!...
see more
3,832 Views · 77 Comments
Yesterday at 09:35 PM
see more
90 Views · 1 Comments
Yesterday at 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by Vince HThanks Ironroad! Fortunately, most everything on that rig was on Steam so it's just a matter of getting the OS back and all the drivers etc.. Well that sounds pretty good. Been down that annoying road a few times when Windows would get corrupted and ...
see more
90 Views · 3 Comments
RC & Scale Modeling
Yesterday at 09:00 PM
So here's the results of my filling efforts. After reading on the internet, I put a drop of model cement on the bigger spackle sections to help hold the spackle to the model and provide a better surface for the paint. The nose gear doors got kind of messed up, but I'm calling i...
see more
1,925 Views · 13 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 08:51 PM
Bad stuff, KK. Hopefully some firing and maybe jail time is coming. I know that my Handgun Forum was calling for an investigation the day after I posted the information. Too many things didn't pass the smell test. Like why no body cams, no backup, etc. I know some inside st...
see more
1,069 Views · 17 Comments
Site Feedback & Suggestions
Yesterday at 07:52 PM
I can't access the home page now either. I think I could when I posted earlier. I tried both Firefox and Chrome and no luck. Even doing a Google search seems to want to just bring up pages from the Forums except www.simhq.com/_air/air.html shows up and that's accessible. E...
see more
239 Views · 9 Comments
Outer Space & Science Fiction
Yesterday at 07:45 PM
Not everyone on DS9 is safe.........
see more
13,217 Views · 71 Comments
Yesterday at 05:08 PM
. darn - so close ....
see more
193 Views · 13 Comments
Yesterday at 04:39 PM
. SWEET! And only two weeks away. OBD is the best. ....
see more
239 Views · 7 Comments
Flight Sim Pit Builders
Yesterday at 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by BarraNice job. Did you build in some friction to the lever action movement? I did. As the pictures show, I used aluminum L braces with the soft part of Velcro which holds the handles tightly....
see more
894 Views · 6 Comments
Outer Space & Science Fiction
Yesterday at 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by DMOriginally Posted by PanzerMeyerAh yes, "Patterns of Force". The episode was banned in Germany for decades even though the story in the episode was very CLEARLY anti-Nazi. I don't remember - did that episode have a swastika anywhere in it? I b...
see more
35,131 Views · 144 Comments
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
NASA'S Boondoggle
by F4UDash4. 02/19/19 05:43 PM
That is the truth...
by Bill_Grant. 02/19/19 02:10 PM
Rainbow 6 short
by Blade_RJ. 02/17/19 12:29 AM
Catch-22 Trailer
by Pooch. 02/16/19 04:00 PM
Last survivor of 'The Great Escape' dies at 99
by F4UDash4. 02/16/19 01:34 PM
Greatest Book on the Battle of Britain
by BadBud. 02/15/19 04:26 PM
Favorite Video Game Characters
by DBond. 02/15/19 02:35 PM
Facebook plea for Southampton 'no family' RAF airman
by KraziKanuK. 02/15/19 05:33 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.