Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
DCS World
7 minutes ago
because of this : after posting skin links at the Steam DCS forum , someone decided to ban me, and the reason ? I cannot bother anymore with a developer that does such a thing all I still do with DCS is use it to view skins I made I did it for a while longer since I have...
see more
134,069 Views · 424 Comments
Armor Simulations - General
20 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Sluggish Controls What does SP Content mean exactly ? Dynamic campaign, or series of single missions ? I suppose the latter - scripted campaign missions....
see more
304 Views · 3 Comments
IL-2: Battle of Stalingrad
39 minutes ago
I listened to the whole Q&A session on my drive to and from work in the last couple of days, and I share the depressing feeling. Most of the questions, with the exception of a few, were related to real or perceived bugs and nitpicking on obscure features of some of the aircra...
see more
186 Views · 2 Comments
Falcon 4.0
1 hour ago
Just want to let you know new BMS 4.33 update 4 is out with some nice fixes. https://www.bmsforum.org/forum/showthread.php?32320-Falcon-BMS-4-33-U4-Incremental-Installer Changelog: Code Generic Information: - The build number string in the Falcon UI reads "4.33.4 Buil...
see more
15 Views · 0 Comments
Community Hall
3 hours ago
T-10 and T-10B with the Dial of Death....
see more
198 Views · 4 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
3 hours ago
<iframe width="425" height="350" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/g9YrIIEoJP4?ecver=1" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe> OPERATION SILVER FOX the attempt to capture Murmansk by Finland and Ge...
see more
23 Views · 0 Comments
DCS WWII: Europe 1944
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by 3insteinI suppose any new info about another "sim" getting delevoleped is very good news indeed, especially for those of us that like these type of games. 1CGS now seems to be a totally different entity from a few years ago when BoS was getting made...
see more
1,713 Views · 35 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
5 hours ago
I use Nvidia Profile Inspector ASUS ROG PG348 with GTX 980 Frame Rate Limiter 77 FPS (depends on your system, but should be just under you typical average to minimize stutters) Limiter Mode V2 - Allow All Antialiasing compatibility 0x004412C1 Full Screen only G-Sync Vertical S...
see more
210 Views · 8 Comments
Community Hall
5 hours ago
Howdy All, With the recent announcements from Jason and his 777 Studios, I got myself fantasizing and getting greedy Only the revamped ROF does not tick all the boxes for me, not really into fabrics and wood. Everything else will be mine. And then, I would recommend 777...
see more
110 Views · 0 Comments
Flight Sim Pit Builders
6 hours ago
I have modified some mechanical parts, can be seen in the video ...
see more
3,754 Views · 10 Comments
Outer Space & Science Fiction
6 hours ago
Yes, people in sci-fi and horror films must always act like idiots so the writers don't have to thnk too hard about how the monsters can kill them. You have to love the ones who hear the growling noises downstairs and see the two red glowing eyes in the dark. They must go and get...
see more
212 Views · 5 Comments
Rise of Flight - The First Great Air War
6 hours ago
Nah, I don't see that as an issue. They're building a Po-2 for the Russian Front sim, and I don't think that thing could go over sixty miles an hour! They seem to know what they're doing....
see more
960 Views · 23 Comments
Community Hall
6 hours ago
And they all managed to keep the fact that it was a hoax...a secret. They could really keep a secret back then!...
see more
960 Views · 35 Comments
Falcon 4.0
7 hours ago
Update: The newest version of Ikaros has a campaign. It's set up like a Red v. Blue NATO training Op w/ live ordinance. The Nordic theater comes with a Cold War Version along with the Regular version (which includes 5th gen. stuff), so it's like one theater w/ two genre. The col...
see more
785 Views · 20 Comments
Community Hall
7 hours ago
Originally Posted by rwatsonAt least Texans know how to deal with the likes of him https://youtu.be/TgQRgT15f9U...
see more
597 Views · 17 Comments
IL-2: FB, AEP, PF
7 hours ago
P-38G, "Miss Virginia", serno.43-2264, pilot Capt. Robert Petit (Major General retired), Guadalcanal operations circa 1943. In April 1943, Lt. Rex Barber flew this plane and shot down the G4M Betty bombers in the successful Operation Vengeance mission Credits: P...
see more
321 Views · 4 Comments
8 hours ago
No, no, Mudwasp - Get WOFF UE, you shan't be disappointed! Really great to see you around. My father-in-law likes to build the balsa and tissue planes as well. I've never even tried that! Good on ya!...
see more
1,231 Views · 22 Comments
RC & Scale Modeling
Yesterday at 11:02 PM
see more
36 Views · 0 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 10:48 PM
#cellphonesmatter...
see more
287 Views · 6 Comments
Yesterday at 10:38 PM
Worst part was that both claims were rejected due to 'lack of visual corroboration' despite the fact there was an observation balloon a few Miles away, if only they could confirm victories instead of trusting a flight lead who's already landing. Then again it wouldn't really mat...
see more
492,254 Views · 3,251 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 10:23 PM
That got me good!...
see more
162 Views · 1 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
Yesterday at 10:15 PM
That’s outrageous!...
see more
110 Views · 1 Comments
Outer Space Simulation & Combat Games
Yesterday at 09:51 PM
New update, actualy there´s been more then one since this thread... Steam RS: Update 0.3.01.0 ECO...
see more
811 Views · 4 Comments
Flight Sim Pit Builders
Yesterday at 09:50 PM
Looks lovely so far..Someone here did the diamond pattern grip on a P51 grip replica by using a triangle file....
see more
72 Views · 1 Comments
Music
Yesterday at 09:48 PM
We go see the Detroit Symphony when they play an out door concert at Henry Ford Greenfield Village Museum. Very affordable night. I don't know much at all about classical music, but it is always a great night under the stars. ...
see more
2,376 Views · 33 Comments
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Flight sim - wouldn't it be nice ?
by Sluggish Controls. 11/22/17 05:01 AM
Trooper, you in this video?
by KraziKanuK. 11/21/17 11:47 PM
Joke: The Confession
by Pooch. 11/21/17 07:41 PM
How Marines Recover a Lost Cell Phone
by Arthonon. 11/21/17 04:34 PM
Finally dead... Charles Manson
by Raw Kryptonite. 11/20/17 11:47 PM
Geostorm
by DM. 11/20/17 10:52 PM
Radioactive pet
by Chucky. 11/19/17 05:54 PM
Another Icon of My Childhood Gone: Mel Tillis
by vocatx. 11/19/17 04:59 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.