Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
IL-2: Battle of Stalingrad
2 minutes ago
Originally Posted by ishbuThat did it......... looked at Geforce experience settings saw that share was enabled unticked it and all is well....liking what I see so far good thinking Dburne thanks!! Good deal, enjoy!!: ...
see more
568 Views · 6 Comments
Community Hall
4 minutes ago
So sorry for your loss Archie. Sadly, they don't make many like him anymore....
see more
102 Views · 5 Comments
Community Hall
15 minutes ago
"The Last Kingdom" looks really good Jayhawk even though all I kept thinking of while I watched the trailer was "Game of Thrones without the supernatural stuff in it". The lead character is even dressed kinda like Jon Snow. ...
see more
329 Views · 15 Comments
Community Hall
19 minutes ago
Happy birthday to you sir!...
see more
111 Views · 8 Comments
Air Combat Maneuvers & Tactics
22 minutes ago
Wizard has it exactly right. The air that comes out of the Environmental Control System (ECS) is reasonably cold and dry. Particularly in humid conditions, the cold, dry air hits the warm, moist ambient air and mist forms. Depending on how well the system works, the nozzles...
see more
75 Views · 2 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
22 minutes ago
12,000 feet is high for a Fokker E.II. At 12,000 feet the engine struggles to breathe, the wings run out of lift. The rudder sags and responds sulkily, requiring more and more boot to keep the aircraft pointed in a straight line. The Caudron G.4 however handles the air at high a...
see more
82,562 Views · 460 Comments
DCS World
30 minutes ago
It's official, - Ice gets the prize (TBD at a later date). The ED boards were wrought with PAGES discussing the vortices, so no research needed, especially that would support a "PhD-level argument" HA! It sounds like it's being addressed so that's good enough for me. ...
see more
812 Views · 13 Comments
32 minutes ago
Looks very professional work. I like especially the oil panels. Br. Arto...
see more
194 Views · 8 Comments
ARMA Series
33 minutes ago
I'll update tonight!...
see more
77 Views · 2 Comments
Hardware & Software - PC
55 minutes ago
QuoteAMD Radeon RX Vega to compete with GTX 1080 Ti As well as Nvidia Titan Xp During an AMA session, AMD's Global Marketing Manager for Desktop Processors, Don Woligrosky, answered plenty of questions and revealed a bit more information about the upcoming Radeon RX Vega graphi...
see more
172,045 Views · 1,202 Comments
Community Hall
1 hour ago
I can share your grief today Force 10, and others who have expressed their feelings in this thread. Our vets are wonderful, visiting our house just now to give Connie, our companion these past 14 years her final release in a most compassionate and dignified way, without any dist...
see more
897 Views · 38 Comments
IL-2: Battle of Stalingrad
1 hour ago
Did you read this: https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/28660-vr-tips-and-tricks-improving-your-vr-experience/ Fixed it for me...
see more
195 Views · 5 Comments
European Air War
1 hour ago
As of today the download and installation sequence is this. 1. From the "160Special" folder download and run "160MP.exe" to create the "160MP" folder. 2. Replace my "eaw.ini" file with yours. 3. Download "160Update20April2017.exe"...
see more
172 Views · 3 Comments
Jane's F-15 & F/A-18
1 hour ago
Hi Wizard Could you please repeat the dropbox address with the TSHv4 file please.Thanks....
see more
218 Views · 4 Comments
European Air War
2 hours ago
I will be making an download with the new exes in it to be run in the "160MP" folder. Included in the download will be a new version of the selector The key thing is the "Print settings.." button. If you are hosting and clck it then the settings appear in ...
see more
26 Views · 2 Comments
Armor Simulations - General
2 hours ago
Congrats on the release and thank you...
see more
100 Views · 3 Comments
IL-2: Cliffs of Dover
2 hours ago
Sad news Thanks for all your efforts MP. S!...
see more
282 Views · 1 Comments
5 hours ago
perhaps..... you took shots at other aircraft during a fight??? but I havn't noticed this myself...
see more
60 Views · 1 Comments
SAM Simulator
5 hours ago
see more
10,435 Views · 28 Comments
5 hours ago
Originally Posted by FullofitOnly a flesh wound. LMAO! That is exactly what I was thinking of when I wrote that. Didn't think anyone would get it honestly. "Come back here you bloody buggar, tis merely a Flesh Wound! I'll bite your Bloody ...
see more
89,365 Views · 682 Comments
Community Hall
6 hours ago
Originally Posted by knightgamesSadly, in the late 70s and early 80s my sister loved the Soap General Hospital. Demi played a mentally disturbed girl who supposedly shot someone but they never could find the gun or some such nonsense. She had it hidden in her doll that she carrie...
see more
815,483 Views · 2,340 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
6 hours ago
Adger, WOWBeautifull pictures Mate. They are all Awesome, but if I had to pick, I would pick the 3rd one. I think a BE2c? Love that paint scheme! Keep them Coming Sir!!! Here are a few of mine. S!Blade<>< ...
see more
10,024 Views · 57 Comments
Community Hall
6 hours ago
Thing could give someone one heck of a crew cut, at the neck... Wheels...
see more
192 Views · 2 Comments
Community Hall
6 hours ago
Originally Posted by PanzerMeyerConsidering her downward spiral and poverty that she went through after Hollywood was done with her, I wouldn't be surprised if she died from a drug overdose. That was my first thought too but it seems that it was cancer. Wheels...
see more
506 Views · 10 Comments
Community Hall
6 hours ago
Originally Posted by MarkGGood Lord, Dart! Your takeoff was insanely scary, but your nonchalant commentary made it kinda funny. He does understated rather well. His IL-2 videos were extremely entertaining because of his narration style and unique sense of humor. Wheels ...
see more
483 Views · 8 Comments
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Another of the greatest generation has gone home
by No105_Archie. 04/26/17 03:33 AM
Happy birthday rwatson!
by piper. 04/26/17 02:18 AM
A P-51 Mustang Restoration
by F4UDash4. 04/25/17 05:49 PM
ANZAC day
by rwatson. 04/25/17 01:14 PM
How to remove that new Youtube Bottom Bar?
by Parker. 04/25/17 10:39 AM
We had to put our dog down this weekend.
by Force10. 04/24/17 06:13 PM
Period films and tv shows
by PanzerMeyer. 04/24/17 11:16 AM
Terry Crews custom pc
by Raw Kryptonite. 04/23/17 07:47 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.