Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Outer Space Simulation & Combat Games
9 minutes ago
New update, v0.4.01.3... RS update Steam Red...
see more
1,404 Views · 5 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
10 minutes ago
Originally Posted by MFairFullofit, you lucky dog! And I thought war was hell. MFair, are you referring to the confirmed victory with no witnesses? ...
see more
566,866 Views · 3,923 Comments
Elite Dangerous
11 minutes ago
Ah, yep that's the proof! So far, the good news is that the large Cyclops types don't seem to attack if you don't get too close. Generally, I've been safe by simply backing away from the Cyclops after it's scan completes. The little Scouts on the other hand... They go guns bla...
see more
100 Views · 4 Comments
Community Hall
14 minutes ago
Better change the blinker fluid to be sure....
see more
37 Views · 2 Comments
Elite Dangerous
28 minutes ago
I just had a look on Coriolis and a decent Corvette will set you back about 700 million! 700 MILLION!!!! That was so scary I had to quickly close the browser lest I be scarred for life That's more than twice as much as I've made the entire time I've played the game....
see more
676 Views · 35 Comments
Community Hall
43 minutes ago
come out virginia, don’t make me wait you catholic girls start much too late ah, but sooner or later it comes down to fate i might as well be the one. ++++++++++ I-81 south, nearing roanoke, such beautiful mountains. +++++++++ i believe more than anything, i’m paying for...
see more
82,805 Views · 695 Comments
Community Hall
56 minutes ago
Thought this was going to be about real estate or what it's like retiring in Alaska.....while having breakfast I decided to read it ..... Bill u sick bastiche !...
see more
74 Views · 4 Comments
IL-2: Cliffs of Dover
1 hour ago
So what do we think of early AI Surely they can continue the mission if leader is forced or should I say not participating in the battle I don’t see what Sokol1 see’s I see a very aggressive bad AI See as #4 was forced to break for home (Properly low fuel from that l...
see more
194 Views · 5 Comments
Outer Space & Science Fiction
1 hour ago
With the change in Dr. Smith's gender and the emasculation of the male leads that I've read about in reviews, I don't see the point in this series. There's a respectful way to write female leads in as strong characters without demeaning males and going counter to the original se...
see more
323 Views · 10 Comments
Community Hall
1 hour ago
I'd say South Africa has some slightly bigger problems right now......
see more
40 Views · 1 Comments
Community Hall
2 hours ago
Just to clarify. This is not x-wing with WW2 planes. It's a totally new and original system designed to simulate WW2 air combat....
see more
133 Views · 3 Comments
Community Hall
2 hours ago
we have those in NW Texas 2011 Lubbock haboob https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u50gcklmnA&t=54s...
see more
261 Views · 3 Comments
Community Hall
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by cichlidfanAmazing composure and control. A real tribute to training and self-control. F4U...(whatever his nick is) should take note. I hope you have an innocuous reason for that last bit......
see more
778 Views · 20 Comments
After Action Reports
4 hours ago
Thanks a lot ...
see more
156 Views · 11 Comments
DCS World
4 hours ago
Ah....."and another one gone" indeed This should be the DCS World 2.5 intro song for the Hawk module. btd....Make it a remix buddy, perhaps ED can put the call out for public member guitar rifts, whilst complemented by screen shots of the end users who uploa...
see more
459 Views · 2 Comments
Music
4 hours ago
Mile Marker Zero, a sort-of-local prog metal band (from CT.) Great musicians! ...
see more
643 Views · 16 Comments
5 hours ago
Thanks chaps. Shredward, that link looks like it is a scam company. From my searches on it, at the very least you have to pay to end your free subscription, and possibly worse. Rugbyfan1972 That looks an interesting book, but doesn't cover the time period I need (December 1917...
see more
219 Views · 4 Comments
DCS World
7 hours ago
Originally Posted by - IceED absolutely did work on a fix for DCS!!! It's called "raising the minimum system requirements"! And what better person to come out with this official release for a 'fix' than FiveLine himself.....that way anyone who shows proof of any 'mem...
see more
38,996 Views · 501 Comments
Naval Simulations
9 hours ago
Thanks for the update, s7rikeback! Looking forward to giving this a go!...
see more
4,665 Views · 42 Comments
10 hours ago
I have seen this intresting movie here on this forum a few times. One TS did published this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=APMJ_D26D5c but now it does have some usefull comments. ...
see more
98 Views · 2 Comments
Community Hall
12 hours ago
Originally Posted by RSColonel_131stFO, with all the historic angles I have to say your firearm threads here are always some of the most interesting to me. Thanks, that's the beauty of SimHQ, we all get to share our interests and it's nice when someone else also finds them wort...
see more
449 Views · 6 Comments
Community Hall
13 hours ago
A real Lady. Rest in Peace....
see more
282 Views · 8 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
14 hours ago
Originally Posted by CBSKentuckyOf course it's OK to post - -please continue! The more the merrier as they say! Cheers Kentucky.. @Blade as always..brilliant shots pal. ...
see more
157,744 Views · 514 Comments
IL-2: Battle of Stalingrad
15 hours ago
see more
262 Views · 10 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 11:58 PM
The last of my motocross riding and racing was in 1996. Got injured twice that year and just could not afford to keep racing. I got to trail ride a DRZ-400 in Kentucky a few years later, and around 2013 I got the chance to trail ride a CRF-250. Have not ridden anything but a peda...
see more
3,796 Views · 53 Comments
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Strange engine noise
by KraziKanuK. 04/19/18 02:35 PM
Retired to Alaska
by Bill_Grant. 04/19/18 01:52 PM
Blood Red Skies
by Ant. 04/19/18 09:11 AM
Iran apocalyptical sandstorm
by Blade_RJ. 04/18/18 10:30 PM
Barbara Bush has passed
by rwatson. 04/18/18 07:04 AM
F-22 Incident.Pilot Lands Gear-Up.
by No Fear. 04/17/18 04:18 PM
Carrie Underwood - Am I missing something?
by Cajun. 04/16/18 06:09 PM
R. Lee Ermery has passed away
by Crane Hunter. 04/15/18 11:26 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.