Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
EECH / EEAH
6 minutes ago
Ok, let's get back on topic. My plan for the Havoc gauges is, in the short term get them working in the current cockpit as a bug fix to 1.16.1, and it'll be v1.16.2. Then get the cockpit model updated at some point to improve it as discussed above and released in a future relea...
see more
2,396 Views · 96 Comments
Community Hall
7 minutes ago
Thanks. The guy building it lives in Greece (sometimes Britain). It will be months before it is done. The basic layout will be similar to this previous work of his: The ship itself should look like this one: ...
see more
64 Views · 2 Comments
Battle of Britain + Battle of Britain II
11 minutes ago
Gents, I believe that the late, dear Gene was last seen making a suborbital flight before being retrieved and put back on a shelf where his remains will ahhhhhh remain,... until the organisation entrusted with fulfilling his last wish to be blasted into space never to return aga...
see more
19,740,481 Views · 10,562 Comments
Naval Simulations
23 minutes ago
Thx VMlAlpha,I edited my last post just as you posted yours. There was no real reason to go back to RFB. I was enjoying FOTRSU but I decided I wanted to switch between the 2 when everything broke. I'll check out the readme about multi SH4 mod installs before I activate FOTRSU a...
see more
1,006 Views · 26 Comments
Flight Sim Pit Builders
43 minutes ago
Hello, quick question: - is it possible to connect in chain: ProMicro --- 1#TLE5010 --- 2#TLE5010 --- CD4021BE ? It should be obvious, but I cannot make it work. I have soldered Debolesti's PCB and I can plug my B-5 to Warthog's base - works like a charm. But while I try to co...
see more
710,614 Views · 1,560 Comments
Outer Space & Science Fiction
1 hour ago
Thanks Coot! yeah, I found that at EA also but it was of no help. Fortunately Amazon took back the preowned DVD version that I bought and I then bought it on Steam. all is good now. Thanks again!...
see more
329 Views · 6 Comments
Flight Sim Pit Builders
1 hour ago
I'm liking the multi crew role a/c ;-)...
see more
2,019 Views · 6 Comments
ARMA Series
1 hour ago
I had a great time as always guys!...
see more
81 Views · 4 Comments
Community Hall
1 hour ago
Very considerate of you - thanks!...
see more
70 Views · 1 Comments
Community Hall
1 hour ago
I didn't think Jose or Maria were going to be allowed to enter the U.S....
see more
169 Views · 3 Comments
Community Hall
2 hours ago
LOL, this was a Walmart joke years back. Still, to Funny. I have shopped with my wife for all the years we have been together. Grocery the most important. If she wants to go browse, I tell her have fun knowing I am not the one with patience for it. When I browse, what, I browse...
see more
124 Views · 4 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by JimBobbPolovski maybe something to consider for WOTR ? Imo ease of purchase should be important..... because without it some cannot even purchase your games. QuoteJimbobb and how did you get your aces high game from Steam? Let me geuss paypal Steam has p...
see more
403 Views · 15 Comments
Community Hall
3 hours ago
Even funnier if you imagine Groucho Marx saying those jokes. ...
see more
154 Views · 4 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
3 hours ago
Coolness!...
see more
1,141 Views · 30 Comments
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by AdgerShameless bump here Pol Any little titbits to show mate? A few screenies maybe.. Looking forward to what you guys are planning and I hope that it's all coming along nicely +3...
see more
3,193 Views · 27 Comments
Flight Sim Pit Builders
3 hours ago
Which aircraft is this throttle design based on?...
see more
1,798 Views · 10 Comments
4 hours ago
My 1st 100 hour medal! Many of my pilots have come close but finally made it due in no small part to reading, watching and finally putting all the lessons from bettter pilots to use. Thanks Gents! And thank you Lou for the gongs and your continued support for all that is WOFF...
see more
456,641 Views · 2,944 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
4 hours ago
rgr...
see more
245 Views · 8 Comments
Flight Sim Pit Builders
4 hours ago
Mechanics "Lefty" Handle under the right hand....
see more
18,231 Views · 62 Comments
Flight Sim Controllers
4 hours ago
Mechanics "Lefty" Handle under the right hand....
see more
26,329 Views · 68 Comments
Community Hall
5 hours ago
I think it fits him quite well. Funny stuff. ...
see more
118 Views · 0 Comments
Hardware & Software - PC
5 hours ago
QuoteAMD RX Vega Custom Cards Could Come As Late As November [ASUS sooner] So far all RX Vega graphics cards that AIBs have been selling were directly supplied by AMD. All the card makers have been doing so far is slapping their stickers on the cards, packaging them and putting ...
see more
222,062 Views · 1,346 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Mods
6 hours ago
Originally Posted by Robert_WigginsAnd to think I am responsible for starting all this! I blame Global Warming. ...
see more
43,464 Views · 421 Comments
6 hours ago
Got my power back last night! Power and water but no internet connectivity probably until the end of the week. Hopefully in time for the patch! Spent last night doing all the laundry, including the bed sheets, vacuumed the floor, dusted and cleaned all the mirrors, windows a...
see more
1,560 Views · 53 Comments
Community Hall
8 hours ago
I read about him earlier this year when he was still alive - he was not entirely a secret. His family had done some interviews about his actions shortly after his death in May and there was some info on quora about it too. Glad that there were and are some level headed people in...
see more
285 Views · 5 Comments
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
IJN Mogami poem
by Fungezap. 09/19/17 05:17 PM
Movie Maker Again.
by RedToo. 09/19/17 03:09 PM
retired husband
by KraziKanuK. 09/19/17 02:38 PM
Don't kill Mike Tyson in COD.
by TerribleTwo. 09/19/17 01:13 PM
Be careful when you drink....
by Bill_Grant. 09/19/17 01:10 PM
The Skunk works, 75 years of Innovation
by JimK. 09/19/17 12:51 AM
Thor Ragnarok -1987 trailer spoof
by Blade_RJ. 09/19/17 12:33 AM
Man who saved the world dies.
by RedToo. 09/18/17 10:19 PM
Having a bad day?
by Raw Kryptonite. 09/18/17 03:44 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.