Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Outer Space & Science Fiction
2 hours ago
Great t-shirt. Wheels...
see more
227 Views · 2 Comments
RC & Scale Modeling
2 hours ago
Holy crow, you need to get a few sailors over the side to start taking care of that rust!! Wheels...
see more
2,794 Views · 61 Comments
Community Hall
2 hours ago
Binge-watched The French Connection and The French Connection II last weekend. Gene Hackman is a beast in both, and then there is Marseilles in II. Real seedy and stinky. Exactly what I remember growing up there back in the 70s, terribly touching Cheers, Slug ...
see more
1,080,144 Views · 2,970 Comments
Battle of Britain + Battle of Britain II
2 hours ago
Y'all Happy Anniversary to all of you. Especially you veterans of the thread. I raise a glass to those missing. Thank you Roger....
see more
20,882,012 Views · 11,714 Comments
IL-2: FB, AEP, PF
2 hours ago
Glad to hear my instructions got it working for you Nick. Thanks rwatson, hope you are similarly successful. Wheels...
see more
298 Views · 9 Comments
Community Hall
3 hours ago
Well, Holy Quacamole ! The Canes have ousted the defending champs in double OT game 7. The only team left that NBC Sports knows their rink location is Boston. Go Islanders !...
see more
816 Views · 48 Comments
Outer Space & Science Fiction
3 hours ago
Keep watching, things only get better....
see more
130 Views · 6 Comments
Community Hall
4 hours ago
Mean cousins....
see more
529 Views · 10 Comments
Community Hall
4 hours ago
Giants Milk....does a body good...
see more
1,405 Views · 40 Comments
Steel Beasts Series
4 hours ago
Haven't played online in 7 years. This was a little easier in Windows 7 I think. I can't see my friend's game and he can't see my game. I logged on to the router and and found the pc and made pinholes for tcp ports and the udp port. Does this look right? https://drive.google...
see more
24 Views · 0 Comments
Community Hall
5 hours ago
"boatloads"? You do know Arizona is landlocked, right? And I think the "lemmings" comparison in a thread about people falling from cliffs to their deaths is either epically ironic or epically insensitive. I'm going with ironic, but I like Deadpool....
see more
957 Views · 32 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
5 hours ago
Where is our resident Gong Fairy? We should be receiving our “100 pages” campaign ribbon. Wulfe, those were some intense moments there. Glad Fullard can dodge bullets with the best of them. Yeah, those pesky gunners are getting better at plying their trade. And that new paint...
see more
58,723 Views · 994 Comments
5 hours ago
Originally Posted by AdgerAny news on a possible WOFF patch guys..is it still in testing? They have expanded the patch a couple of times. It really is quite great but I have no idea when or how it will be released....
see more
4,226 Views · 49 Comments
5 hours ago
16 April 1915 Saint-Pol-Sur-Mer Filimor Hanse writes: "0514: Offensive patrol over the trenches near Niewpoort with Lt Barault and Adj Coupet. 1 hour 42 minutes." Saint-Omer Dugan Vystavel writes: "0545: Trench Mapping with Lt Aldaine leading, west of Lens. 2 hou...
see more
29,088 Views · 269 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - FAQs & Reference
5 hours ago
I answered in the other thread. You should be fine....
see more
29 Views · 1 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Technical Issues
5 hours ago
I'm running a Ryzen 5 2600 and a Radeon RX-580 GPU, and have no problems at all. The system you list should be just fine....
see more
51 Views · 1 Comments
Community Hall
5 hours ago
Watch the trailer yesterday, hell yeah, I will watch it....
see more
145 Views · 3 Comments
BattleTech
6 hours ago
Day 1 purchase for me. Battletech is great...
see more
28 Views · 2 Comments
Wings: Over The Reich
Yesterday at 11:37 PM
And a few more.. ...
see more
43,090 Views · 284 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
Yesterday at 11:36 PM
And a few more.. ...
see more
11,119 Views · 61 Comments
Flight Sim Controllers
Yesterday at 09:57 PM
Just to let you know - few new UTC units await for new owners. Also please note, due to slightly different production method, seam line beetween halves of the casing may now be slightly more visible. Check the pics below. For sale: 3x UTC II+ Pro - 225 PLN (approx. 60 USD)/...
see more
31,696 Views · 64 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Nations: WWII Fighter Command...
see more
4,660 Views · 105 Comments
Wings: Over The Reich
Yesterday at 09:09 PM
Just make sure you are going around 200kph even slower with the flaps down. Also make sure to use those flaps, you can just coast on in at slow speed and basically fall on the runway. Definitely check out requiems videos....
see more
149 Views · 3 Comments
Yesterday at 08:27 PM
Hi Rob, The cockpit and engine are more or less done. I'll need to add the synchronization drives from the mechanism to the guns but only when I get to fit them. Now I'm starting on the radiator and coolant pipes then ALL I have left is to completely rig the fuselage, paint and r...
see more
1,408 Views · 55 Comments
RC & Scale Modeling
Yesterday at 07:51 PM
Well, went on a longer flight to Fernandina Beach. Had more time to settle down the cruise speed. Sadly I found that I have only picked a touch over 3 and not the 7 or 8 I had earlier thought. Oh well, I was skeptical about speed gain anyway. I will be satisfied with the 3....
see more
5,795 Views · 94 Comments
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
"Disappearing guns" discovered in Cape Town (BBC)
by Patrocles. 04/24/19 12:20 PM
Waterbury-Oxford Airport CT Airport, May 15th
by Top Gun. 04/23/19 06:51 PM
Roadworker dad
by DM. 04/23/19 10:40 AM
Peripheral Vertigo. What an awful condition
by VF9_Longbow. 04/23/19 10:39 AM
N9M Crashed Today
by vocatx. 04/23/19 12:20 AM
Happy Easter
by rwatson. 04/21/19 03:07 PM
Of course that happened
by 462cid. 04/20/19 12:23 AM
NHL Playoffs
by WangoTango. 04/19/19 03:04 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.