Folks,

Sir SNAFU:

There is absolutely no truth whatsoever in that dreadful accusation by the chronically prevaricating Dux. :rolleyes:

As a matter of actual fact and to my profound and certain knowledge, it was dog piss and our poor C51 has the teeth marks on a most tender portion of his anatomy to prove it. ;\)

Ahem....BTW it was Dux who poked all those holes in your new box of prophylactics. You were aware of that, right? Ooops! Dux, you'd best call your girl. Due to circumstances you may not yet have been made fully aware of that evil prank may well have backfired on you. \:D

Ok lads, while Dux is coughing up a lung running to a call box to see if his gal is as they say "in the club" this might be a grand opportunity to shift that new magnum of Dom he's been hoarding for our victory celebration. Whose got some glasses? Clean ones this time if you don't mind SNAFU, I do not savor having cigarette butts in my champagne, and certainly not that glass by your bunk. The one Ivanna soaked her dentures in last night. \:\)

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019