Folks,

PV1:

Pheeenominal. I've got them. The flybys sound especially good.

How could you find them when I could not? You must have a secret word or some magical phrase. If you've been rubbing the brass off a very old lamp and have some wishes left I could use a bit more hair... wink

I always thought my googling skills were very good and second to none. I'm too proud to ask for help until I completely run out of options. I ran searches on A2A and elsewhere and found links but every link was like the Dodo. Perhaps your keyword was more powerful than mine? What you had sent already was quite enough really and I was most appreciative of that. You have spent an inordinately large amount of time on this. Thank you.

I will now pursue the new engine sounds. I know there must be some because I watched a Spitfire take off video on YouTube yesterday and the sounds I heard were much better then in my 2.09. To me, and it may be only me, my engine sounds more like an expensive lawn mower. The other sounds from the video were much more like what I "think" a Spitfire engine should sound like.

I have not tried to mod the engine sounds myself. I don't even know where they are located or if I can get to them.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019