Folks,

Dux:

As the sea temperature at Pembroke today is listed at 11°C/52° F.. I hope he swam for it.

At first I was fascinated by the potential of toy drones for fun. I wanted one, a big one. Then things began to look a little dark. No matter what an invention or tool is meant for some fool will use it for something it was never meant for... For instance whipped cream .....wait, Olga reminds me that might be considered a good thing. Those who use a drone to invade the privacy of others like those girls, have no right to complain when their property goes missing.

That fellow knows full well he should use powerful binoculars or a telescope for that kind of surveillance, like we do. I remember one fine day at the beach, before I was married, when I was ogling two young coeds from ECU through my dad's powerful binoculars. They noticed me and suddenly smiled and pulled up their bikini tops. Yowza. I took the glasses back to the car and dad asked me why they were all fogged up. My glasses were fogged too but I had to wipe them in order to find my way back to the car. wink

"A" is the hero of the moment. Three more "kills" and the "A" will stand for Ace.

MG:
In a way I wish "A"s strategy for bringing down drones was kept secret lest the enemy learn of it and use it against our drones. On the other hand, any fellow wearing a bed-sheet seen in the desert carrying a fishing rod would certainly stand out from the crowd. Your money making idea has merit. I can easily imagine a pom-pom type weapon firing edible, non-lethal, but very sticky, peanut butter filled shells showing up in just about every back yard in America.... especially in Texas and other parts of the West. I'll get right on it. I'd guess folks in Denmark might br too civilized to go for it though so don't expect too much on your end. biggrin

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019