Folks,

Canuck51:

Wow! This may be the start of a ground swell of the great unwashed and indignant multitudes. A much aggrieved group of which I am a card carrying member in good standing.

Thank you for including me with the "little people". I certainly have lost a few pounds due to fretting over this trouble. 'Twas kind of you to notice.

It is also comforting to know that others sympathize with my plight and at least somewhat understand my slight over reaction to just one too many "straws" landing on my aching back yesterday.

I hear the clock in the hall chiming 9 AM so it is about time to get on that phone and dial those wonderfully sympathetic folk at the despised Earthlink once more. I will again join with them in heated battle. I do so for myself and for all the other "little people".

If I should be overcome by the merciless hordes of the enemy and if I should fall please see that my personal items do not come into the hands of my immediate family, particularly the dear grieving wife.

She'll be much too busy perusing the fine print on the insurance policies to be bothered anyway. And I have every reason to believe she might not completely understand the full length photo of that naked dancing girl frozen forever by the lucky photographer as she completes an amazingly wonderful high kick. The wife would not appreciate the value of all those little telephone numbers neatly scribbled in perfect symmetry on the yellowing pages of that leather bound notebook; the one with the drops of drool and tears staining it.

Your quote from the film "Network" is amazingly appropriate. Wait a happy holiday moment while I open the window and throw open the sash. Listen to my voice quiver with determination and rage as I pump clouds of hot breath into the cold morning air and scream , "I am mad as hell... and I just won't take it anymore!"

To be fair, someone should warn the despised Earthlink that I am heading for the phone.

------------------
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" -Edmond Gwenn "The Trouble With Harry"

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019