Folks,

Dux:

It was very little trouble and fun to do. The photo at 300 DPI is a tiny bit grainy but usable. What you have might suffice if you do not need to enlarge it further. Or I can send you just the 6" x 8.25" retouched photo. Otherwise I have done all the damage I can do.

You old curmudgeon. Why depart at all? If the holiday revelers tend to irritate you with their persistent good wishes and general merriment a few very gruff "Bah, humbugs." should get your message across. If that fails poke the goody goodies in the eye with a sprig of holly or urinate upon their shoes; that will surely do the trick.

Do much more than that I'm afraid and, though you will succeed in being far from the festivities, you'll be toasting your chestnuts in the local slammer through the month of December. In my mind that would be a bit extreme. wink

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019