Folks,
Dux:

Is there no end to your linguistic abilities? Derbyshire isn't in southern England is it? Born in Virginia, lived my entire life in North Carolina, I am much impressed by your southern accent.

I wish you a boney voyagie and a safe return. Knowing you as I do, I would venture that you will go all out to have a very good time of it, fishing or not. I am concerned however about your safety, picturing you, drink in hand on that deck and so close to the river. Mind that you wear your bright yellow, and so very fashionable, Mae West at all times. Yes, the modern one with the RADAR reflector on the back, water activated glow-in-the-dark dye marker and a pull ring when yanked causes an internal mechanism to scream HELP! in several languages.

Bye, bye Dux. Yawl do take care now, you hear?

MG has not commented as to the insider information that he must surely have had. OK, I might be wrong, there is a slight chance that he learned the information without actually being 'insider'. wink

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019