Gents,

OG, I read about your encounters with the recalcitrant locks and to me it seems like you did everything you could and even applied very sophisticated fault finding and correction techniques even though the result was not up to expectations on this occasion. I also subscribe to the principle of not using any force in such situations but rather bigger, better tools, essentially a bigger hammer.

Rog,

I only followed 19 of the 24 Hours of Le Mans via my WEC app and Chromecast, and the national broadcaster when they were not in commercial breaks. Sadly not a lot of great Danish results except we did get a World Champion driver in the GTE-Pro Porsche no. 92.

Jan "Big Mag" Magnussen and the Corvette team was caught by a necessary but ill-timed pit stop, having to wait for the Safety Car to navigate half the track so he could slot in behind it and sortly after that he made an uncharacteristic driver error and spun in the Porsche curves due to cold tires.

In effect I think the best result was that another Great Dane survived the nightly crash with the Aston, no. 95 with only a slight concussion and bruised ego. I dreaded a much worse outcome, thinking back a couple of years to 2013 I think it was, when another Aston no. 95 crash took the life of Allan Simonsen.

Jens C. Lindblad

Sent from my Desktop