Folks,

C51:

A private word please.

You know that I can resist anything but temptation, right? With that in mind, I'm sorry to inform you that I have once again given in to temptation and finally acquiesced to Lady "M"'s urgent and repeated requests for a candid PhotoShop enhanced pic of you doing something perhaps you shouldn't have done.

Put away that service revolver. Anyone who has been on the business end of one of Lady M's arm twisting sessions will completely understand that there was really never any question of whether only when I would eventually give in. So I did.

SNAFU:

The position is still vacant so C51's Lady "M" has kindly asked to be considered for the position of HWH beermaid. I will be forwarding a suitable application form her way.

Legal Dept:
Since this is supposed to be 1940 do we still have to be politically correct in the wording of that form? I do hope not.

She comes highly recommended by C51 and I'm all for it. I do not know if she can mix drinks. She can learn. At least I'll have someone lovely to look upon through the bottom of my glass for a change on lonesome HWH weekends and since C51 looks well-fed she can probably make a decent sandwich too. Not only that, there'll finally be the chance of intelligent conversation on those long evenings before I have one too many and fall off my stool.

Consider it at least SNAFU. I'm the only one around on week-ends and I really do hate drinking alone. Why? Because there is no one to fill your glass and hold it to your blubbering lips when you are just too pissed to do it yourself. :rolleyes:

Who knows, perhaps as official beermaid in good standing Lady "M" might do some more heavy duty arm twisting? If so then her C51 and some others I might mention could find themselves reporting for duty at HWH more often? ;\)

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019