Greetings all,
Zerosan2, thanks for another good round. I have often thought too of what kind of strength it took to climb into one of those tin cans with the picture windows day after day - scary thought!
Dux, great to hear from you again, I hope we didn't take you away from your glass of Sherry, or were you already into the Napoleon Brandy in the library. Did you manage to down that stag from your estate for those antlers you wanted for above the mantle?
A word to the wise, import a few extra muggres for the moat, keep the drawbridge drawn, and place extra sentries on the towers. 'You know who' is on the loose and hasn't partaken of male flesh for a fortnight.
JRT, what a handsome feller you are in that cockpit - why if I didn't know you better I'd have said you were downright dignified! I can just make out Sir Winston's words as he peers longingly into the sky "look out, here comes that crazy Yank again!"

Happy Canada Day everybody, I spent the most patriotic of celebrations with my Scottish and German friends, eating Indian and Thai food and drinking Irish Whiskey. A typical Canadian day.

"you know you've done a wheels up landing when it takes full power to taxi."