Folks,

Dux:

That isn't FCG anymore....

The RoF graphics are beautiful. Default livery aside, from what I see the sturdy Spad looks authentic right down to the fill valve on the tires. I realize you have the demo version and some features may not be available to you. Tell me anyway, how is the flight modeling and combat?

We had a brief respite from horrific triple digit temperatures last night. A welcome thunderstorm rolled across us bringing a little cooling relief. A couple of cyclists passed near the house and they were caught in the late afternoon downpour. They pressed right on and I do not believe the rain bothered them in the least.

We will pay for that relief with higher humidity today. Perhaps very soon our Danish pal will be regaling us with chilly stories about tramping through mountainous snowdrifts and skiing up hill.? Summer must be rather brief in Denmark compared to here in the sultry south?

I hope that the monsoon you have been experiencing has finally let up.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019