This is kinda a HWH, its with bob2but didnt feel right for me to start the HWH bob2 thread in the other forum so i thought for the time being ill post this here, i also posted it over at shockwave.
S!

'Lucky lewy'
So there i was, my first sortie in this battle of britain lark, stuck in the middle of a flight of twin engined aircraft all with black crosses on them. They must have been as confused as me as it took them a few seconds to start firing, sure enough the pings and bangs start rattlying my aircraft and after a quick few pot shots was out infront of the formation, must remember that one stay with leader and try not to enter large clouds without being combat aware.

Right, i am damaged, after diving away from the hun bombers i can no longer get a visual on them and the sky seems clear, even my flight seems to have dissappeared, a quick look about again and no one is in sight, Lewis your damaged time to go home, but were am i?

So there i am flying along on my way home after geting genrally lost, my flight was too far out and i had slight damage so i called up control and requested vector to base, mmm too far perhaps the noises and feeling from the ole spit dont sound too good, 'Tophat control requesting vector to nearest base', ahh thats better 12miles out or somthing along those lines. Ok big cloud here keep her level leaving cloud and whaaaa! 109 shape right in front of me! fire! pull up, full power.

Climbing up to look back only to see my first burst had him, what excitement, gonna have to tell the boys about this one back in the mess, they'l be calling me lucky lewy by the end of the day, what a bash!, what a Day!