Folks,

OK, children it seems that whilst I was busy combining words in my mind and typing Dux was posting. All I know about Greenland is connected to the Vikings other than the fact that there is supposed to be a girl behind every tree. My Best Man at my wedding was once stationed there and he assures me that this is only technically true as there are actually no trees in GREENland. If not, what makes it so green?

I've read and re-read Dux's post and danged if I can get much info about tea out of it. Having, by his own admission, drunk thousands of cups of tea he should be an expert on the stuff. Of course by the same token we cannot expect him to come up with formula and detailed instructions for distilling single malt whiskey. At the least he might give us the brand of tea he and his well provisioned castle mates prefer.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019