Originally Posted by Trooper117
The developers have a tried and tested formula for their product that works for them, and continues to give people like us one of the best WWI aviation experiences around.

Couldn't agree more. There's nothing fundamentally wrong with WOFF that requires a major root and branch overhaul and to risk one needlessly puts the whole project in jeopardy if it didn't work. There are a few tweaks that can be made and these have been pointed out. But from what the new videos and screenshots are showing us, we are getting major new improvements to gameplay, graphics and effects and they're only the ones we can see or Pol is letting slip at this point.

The Dolphin would be a good and historically significant addition, other than that I think early war is more important than later on.

This is the only WW1 sim I know which allows you to fly throughout 1915 and into 1916 which is amazing, but that being the case we could do with more two seaters to provide career options during that period and targets too. So for me, the Albatros B/C series and the Voisin would be wonderful additions and would raise the immersion factor even higher than it is already in this peerless sim.

"A great deal of an aeroplane could be holed without affecting its ability to fly. Wings and fuselage could be—and often were—pierced in 50 places, missing the occupants by inches (blissfully unaware of how close it had come until they returned to base). Then the sailmaker would carefully cover each hole with a square inch of Irish linen frayed at the edges and with a brushful of dope make our aircraft 'serviceable' again within an hour."