@BB, thanks for the detailed info. regarding those projects. Yes it is a shame that that computer crash happened but it is what it is. The vid. I was initially thinking of was by the way this one. In terms of the Bullet itself, the model was initially built for FE/FE2, developed by Vernon "p10ppy" Bowden - but he hasn't logged in to CombatAce since 2010. The Longhorn/Shorthorn pack was developed by another modder called "Bortdafarm" who also hasn't been active in FE/FE2 for more than a decade - so I can understand the impracticality of getting permission for model exportation, from said modders - and I agree that at this point it would be counterproductive to begin those projects from scratch. Slightly off-topic, but here is another link for those interested, to a nice Bullet replica.

Thanks again for the info. and happy flying all,
Von S smile2

Last edited by VonS; 03/25/21 06:39 PM. Reason: Added info.

~ For my various FM/AI/FPS/DM Mods. for First Eagles 2, WoFF, RoF & WoTR, and tips for FlightGear, recommended is to check over my CombatAce profile (https://combatace.com/profile/86760-vons/) and to click on the "About Me" tab while there. ~