Originally Posted By: OldHat
You've nicely summed up my wishes as well. Unfortunately, the Devs have made it clear that they are not making enough money from OFF or WOFF (hence, WOTR was born), so it all boils down to what improvements or additions will bring in the most profits.

Originally Posted By: Robert_Wiggins
OldHat made a valid point about financial returns for effort.

Thank you for taking the time to read my long message. And, yes, both of you are surely right: The devs need to make something with financial returns. Of course, that is true.

However, every last atom of Wings Over Flanders Fields is just dripping with love. This is a simulation that was created out of a deep love for a certain period of history and a certain experience, and you can see this love in absolutely every aspect of the sim. I've rarely played a "game" that was so imbued with love.

Obviously the original Over Flanders Fields started out as a mod itself, and mods are only ever created out of a sense of love and a wish to improve a deficit that the modders see and intuit from a project that never reached its full potential.

Wings Over the Reich will be the devs new "money making" project, but I'm sure they have in their hearts a desire still to perfect their original child. I'm sure there exists the desire to see that child grow and mature into what it can aspire to be.

Last edited by The_3rd_Guru; 02/03/17 08:15 AM.