I was rewatching the Blue Max because it’s been a while and all I remember from the movie is that certain scene with the Countess. So, after refreshing my memory, how about being able to order the enemy to follow you to your airfield as a war prize, same like Stachel did to that Tiger Moth pilot at the beginning of the movie.
How would it work, you ask? Well, after having enough of being shot, at the enemy plane’s observer (assuming he is still alive) would raise his hands in sign of surrender. (With all these new animations for the pilots in the new update, this could be implemented for the observer as well, I presume.) So, now we have an enemy machine that is willing to follow us. If you don’t want to babysit that plane all the way to your aerodrome, you would give the (already implemented) command to “land here”. And the plane would just try to land at the spot where the command was given - similar to being forced down. Now, the rest of your flight would try to land there too, so you would have to split formation first before giving the “land here” command. After that, all we would need would be the Countess in the game.

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."