I know we all still want some more planes however I would love to see an expansion that improved upon the battles going on on the ground. I'd love to see alot more explosions during a historical attack plus different sizes of explosions and shrapnel explosions. Would also love to see more ground activity with soldiers moving across no mans land plus tracer being fired across the battlefield. Maybe if possible improve the soldiers visually and animate them.

All books mention how the sky was lit up and flashing across the horizon when a big bombardment was going on. Would love to see this effect at night or dusk\dawn.

To simulate during a heavy bombardment the effects of being bounced\rocked across the sky from shell turbalence maybe if possible increase wind effects when going across no mans land.

WOFF is so atmospheric already and easy has the best no mans land ever made for a WW1 sim I'd love to see it being improved even more. It's an aspect that adds so much to the immersion.

Obviously have these effects with workshop settings so people can increase or decrease them depending on their Rig set up. Maybe have the top settings for those who have Titans in their Rig so that over time as people upgrade they can increase the new effects.

I certainly would pay for a "Ground Battle" expansion.