Originally Posted By: JJJ65
Sorry guys, but do we know that such feature will be acceptable by OBD? As I understand, OBD intension is to have randomized (by CO order) missions, to keep immersion up to high level. What do you think? Do you want randomized missions or player editable missions? I am not sure either. Everything has some cons and pros.

We have absolutely no idea if it's acceptable to them or if they want to allow this user mod to be supported. They are certainly under no obligation. I believe the hope is that as long as it doesn't stop people for flying the sim the way they intended, which is CO directed missions, it won't bother them if people have the option of creating their own missions like I believe the old Red Baron campaign used to allow people do do. Time will tell.

I always think more options are great, but who knows what it breaks in order to make this possible? They know what's under the hood and how it works better than anyone, along with how much work it would take on their end to make it possible. Whatever they decide to do, I have a lot of faith based on past experience that it will be what's best for the sim. That's just my feelings personally.

Flying Wings Over Flanders Fields: Between Heaven & Hell II
videos at www.youtube.com/hellshade68