Originally Posted By: Robert_Wiggins
Originally Posted By: Cavaliere57
Originally Posted By: Hellshade
It's not possible to come to a rational understanding with a person who is intent on misunderstanding what you say and who won't accept anything other than total capitulation on the part of others as an acceptable outcome, even if what they want is simply not possible. Best to just say the facts as they are. Let 'em rant away and eventually, when nobody bothers to respond anymore to their passive aggressive attacks because the facts have already been stated clearly enough for anyone who is trying to understand, they just go away. It's not too hard to pick out the folks who are constantly crying "victim" and yet somehow, the rest of the forum members seem to be getting along just fine.

I expressed quite the same concept,but in a different way,but as i said it happens,because talking face to face is one thing,doing that though a media and elapsed times,it's another so...we are all human and we make mistakes or misunderstandings easily,the most important thing is to in fact "understand" and learn. winkngrin

And as we all know vocal inflections are not available for interpretation, not to mention that "for the Italians" animated hand activity is not visible either! biggrin

So true!! How can I express myself without all the gestures? Because of that I'll have to kill a nice chap like Banjoman in a last blood duel...what a life!! hahaha

" In vino veritas "