Originally Posted By: Nietzsche
...and btw, great Idea, Cavaliere :-)
Having the Opportunity to choose between 2 or 3 Planes as a Reward for becoming Ace would be really cool.

Next Idea:
How would you like to occasionally see a captured Enemy Plane flying? I remember the Photo, where "Nicht schiessen! Gute Leute!" (Don't shoot! Good Guys!) was painted all over a (british?) Plane in big Letters.

The Advantage: No new Model has to be created, only one or two Skins. Implementing the Planes into the Game should'nt be too much writing. Historical Research could be somewhat challenging, though.

I think this could be Fun, for it makes the Friend or Foe Identification a lot more difficult...

Yep Nietzsche,and both these ideas were historically correct,since there are a lot of records about them,both choosing the plane to fly (at least in German side at a certain status) and using captured planes for war flights,often with own side parts to replace damaged ones, wich sometimes did not fit very well and made happen hilarious incidents! I remember that Germans fitted an Albatros wheel on a captured Camel (while retaining the original one on the other side,very clever indeed!),and since it was larger in width,on taking off the plane veered to one side and crashed in a nearby pit,pilot was unscathed,but the plane was written off. hahaha

" In vino veritas "