Originally Posted by vonBaur
Originally Posted by stljeffbb
This might be an unusual wish, but I would like to see a "truck mod" where I can drive on the roads of Europe and visit each of the towns and areas like a tourist. biggrin

Regards,

Jeff

In one of the earlier iterations they had a Ford Model T that you could drive. I did a little tooling around from Bertangles a couple of times. Nice diversion, but it gets boring. Particularly because of a peculiarity in the way the (I guess) terrain mesh (?) works. Maybe terrain mesh isn't the right thing, but the point is that terrain sections were (are still?) basically planes that join at hard angles rather than flowing into one another. There was a VERY gentle slope a few miles south of Bertie on the way to Amiens and no matter how slowly I was going when I went from that section to the next it totaled the car. And killed me. Not cool. Fortunately I did this in QC and not on a campaign, so I didn't lose a pilot. But still, not cool.

I did manage to find an Easter Egg, though. At the west end of the airfield there was a signpost pointing to Amiens to the South and Doullens to the North.

Wow! I would have loved to have done that! Thanks for sharing....oh well, I could always fly low with a non-important pilot and use video capture! wink

Regards,

Jeff

WOFF:UE Computer Specs and set-up:
Homebuilt Computer!
Intel i5-3570k mildly overclocked to 3.8ghz
AsRock Z75 mobo
Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB (EVGA one fan version)
16 GB RAM
42 inch Sharp Aquos LCD TV with 120hz refresh
Very old (over 20 years now) Aiwa Receiver/Amplifier
Very old giant stereo speakers with newer sub-woofer
Very old Logitech Wingman joystick with two buttons and a throttle slider
Very old CH Thurstmaster analog footpedals
Manhattan analog/USB converter
W10