Interesting. Adger, did you change those values directly or via the mission editor?

I bet the relatively high value for "groundBumpsRollScale_pct" is responsible for the difficulty holding roll I have when trying to land a crippled plane. I have lost many a pilot after digging a wing into the ground after losing control at just the last minute before landing. I'm sure you have noticed that, too, especially if you bumped the value up another 50 points!

However, I don't see a value that controls the effects of crosswinds in landing. Maybe the sim assumes everyone flies into the wind on landing, which actually makes sense in these early days of grass airfields.

VonS, you may as well wait until BHaH2 is released to see if there are any major changes. The simulation.xml file is chok-fill of entries that influence all kinds of AI behavior, as well as several environmental variables.

“With Major Lawrence, mercy is a passion. With me it is merely good manners. You may judge which motive is the more reliable.”