Great ideas all, popped by to read some of the latest comments.

@ePower, fuel consumption with stock numbers is a wee bit conservative. I believe that Orbyx did a modification of fuel consumption, available in the latest ver. of JJJ's MultiMod for WOFF. Those who fly my modded FMs for WOFF already have increased fuel consumption (depending on engine hp and variant, the stock value of 1.0 has been increased to anywhere from about a value of 1.2 to 1.8). Very general rule of thumb is that this shaves off about half-an-hour of flying time on many of the single-seat fighters. (Have not done any FM or fuel consumption tweaks for two-seaters, but Orbyx may have covered fuel consumption on those.)

Added note: I tend to fly with 80% fuel, which, when combined with added fuel consumption in my FM tweaks, shaves off the half-hour or so mentioned above. If running Orbyx's fuel consumption tweaks but not my FM mods, best is to fly at 100% fuel since the fuel consumption numbers in Orbyx's list may be higher than mine. If running no fuel consumption mods. and no FM mods., recommended is to fly at about 50-60% fuel, for historical flight times (a crude approximation but works most of the time).

One more note: if flying both with my FM mods. and Orbyx's fuel consumption mod., feel free to fly with 100% fuel since JJJ's java magic in the MultiMod only changes the relevant fuel consumption ratio in the xfm aircraft files, and leaves the other data alone - whether you are flying stock FMs or my FM mods.

Von S smile2

Last edited by VonS; 12/07/20 05:46 AM. Reason: Added info.

~ For my various FM/AI/FPS/DM Mods. for First Eagles 2, WoFF, RoF & WoTR, and tips for FlightGear, recommended is to check over my CombatAce profile (https://combatace.com/profile/86760-vons/) and to click on the "About Me" tab while there. ~