Originally Posted by stljeffbb

2) Would like to see Sopwith Dolphin (looks like one of the more numerous built planes (2,072) that is still missing from the game, and Morane Saulnier N (not as essential in my opinion, but rather historically important)

Thanks!

Jeff

MS type N... Ok it's the first french aircraft produced with a fixed MG, but not the first to be equipped with. About 60 were produced for the western front, with this number, serving in some french and british squadrons, it was probably reserved for high rated pilots. I'm not saying I don't want it in the game, but there is so much more importants aircrafts, that would make no sense, to me, to make it before some others. Honnestly, the french fighter set in the game is almost perfect.

Just as a bonus, but not essential, I would love to see some MS type L with front MG in some french squadrons, like MS.12 (Navarre), MS.26 (Garros), and I'm not sure about MS.3 (Guynemer), and MS.49 (Pegoud). I don't know if british squadrons equipped some of their Parasols with front MG. Those Parasols could be reserved for high ranks, and the base model is already existing.

Planeset discussions are endless, we will see what the future of WOFF is made off.

Last edited by Roudou; 05/19/17 03:17 PM.