Originally Posted By: JamesL
Hey I really like your newspaper idea! thumbsup

I'd also like it if we had an Aces can die option for a more realistic outcome to those encounters. One idea does not cancel out the other. It would be great if we could have both.

Thank you. I like it too. I'm not saying one idea cancels out the other at all. I'm saying the Devs have stated that they are focusing on Add-On packs, so keeping whatever wishes we have as simple and easy to implement as possible is the best chance, if any, of getting them into the sim.

The newspaper idea would be fairly straight forward and easy to implement. The killing Aces, unfortunately, is not. It requires considerably more effort to make happen. That's why I was keeping them separate. Killing Aces has almost no chance of making it into the sim at this time. That might certainly change later.

In the meantime, I was trying to advance an idea that could be easily implemented into the game at this time. Later, if the Devs decide to make "Mortal Legends" (Aces can Die) then they can always add to the existing newspaper idea.

Flying Wings Over Flanders Fields: Between Heaven & Hell II
videos at www.youtube.com/hellshade68