Originally Posted by Asam71
Hello.
My new wish list.
Improve the overall performance of the game.
Incorporate some aircraft, such as the Dolphin and the Pfalz XII.
And finally - I hope they don't attack me too much - to be respected as a consumer.
BH is not a new game, it is modified WOFF. Surely the FM has been changed and "special effects" have been added but it is not a new game. It is an update from WOFF. It won't seem honest to me that WOFF PE owners are made to pay for BH as a complete set, because it is not. I can agree to pay for an upgrade but I don't honestly see BH being presented as something new, it is not.
Greetings.

Isn’t that what each FIFA, Madden..Hockey, NBA2k is every single year though Asam? It’s a rehash of the previous years title..I should know pal I purchase some of them for my lad. Most of the time there just a squad /roster change maybe a few “special” moves. Yet there classed as a new game there certainly not sold every year has a DLC. They then have the gall to charge consumers extra money for “points” to open packs of cards etc.

I’m certainly not here to attack you far from it, you’ve put your points and I’ve put mine..Which we are both perfectly entitled too.Like Pol has previously mentioned there’s plenty of life in PE yet,if there’s a discount for PE owners brilliant, but has always its down to your individual choice as to whether you think BHaH II is worth purchasing or not..I agree with the Dolphin that’d be awesome, performance? I don’t have any real issues personally but yep if it could use more CPU cores similar to what VonS has posted above that’d be brilliant
Regards

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.