Originally Posted By: cptroyce
Would it be possible to add in an automobile (much like the bicycle from OFF) to WOFF.

I think it would be a great way to explore the WOFF world and some of the dimensions that are lost from the air. Add to the immersion, etc.

This feature you already have, sort of. Just hit "J" and you will find yourself with a free camera which you can use on any direction and height possible. It is always in pause-modus so usually i hit "J" and then "P" to unpause it again. Often I lower the camera as low as possible to have about men's height above ground and follow the roads etc. visiting farms and maybe towns and churches etc. It is not perfect and has some bugs (far away objects can appear above or below groundlevel etc.), but by far better than driving with a T-Model IMO. Would be cool to have this feature with a sort of directional indicator where it shows you where you aproximately are. Then you might after landing specifically search for the wreckage you have downed etc., like they did in real. At least the German side since most of victories where over German soil.