A bit of a technical, behind-the-scenes wish, so to speak - but it would be great if WM could do some magic and maybe harness the power of a second core on CPUs, for WOFF - no need to harness an entire second core if not possible - but something like, let's say, 20 to 25%, ought to do it - to spread out some of the computational/processing work that goes on behind the scenes in WOFF in the heavily modified CFS3 code - should be of benefit for later-war scenarios especially (1917, 1918, etc.) - also when flying across areas of the front lines that are being pounded hard by artillery.

Cheers all,
Von S smile2

Note: not referring to setting of "affinities" across CPU cores for regulation of background processes, with the post above, but instead to tap into some actual, two-core or core-and-a-quarter/half possibilities.

Last edited by VonS; 03/14/21 03:56 AM. Reason: Modified post.

~ For my various FM/AI/FPS/DM Mods. for First Eagles 2, WoFF, RoF & WoTR, and tips for FlightGear, recommended is to check over my CombatAce profile (https://combatace.com/profile/86760-vons/) and to click on the "About Me" tab while there. ~